New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

i guess this LOOOOOOOOONG time working on the album is starting to backfire. There's so much speculation that some haters may think she's lost or something.

By the way, imagine how sad that parallel world would be, where that Kanye person would put Madonna "on top again"?????

The WHOLE WORLD needs some statement about release, some real info, and pronto. Guy O. should start working on it right now. And stop with the long list of collaborations, i think it's not promo anymore, it's hurting in a weird way.

I know it seems like she's spending a long time working on this album but it may not be that much longer than previous albums. It just seems longer because she is on instagram now and so we know every person she worked with. On previous albums, since she wasn't on instagram we didn't know exactly when she started working on it and didn't know every person she worked with some of whose songs ended up not being used. We as hard core fans are following all the stuff on instagram and speculating, but a lot of more casual fans and just everyday people aren't following all of this.

I don't recall any album being this long. I know that she worked a lot on ROL, but the rest... Well, maybe you are right, COADF came from that Hello Suckers musical, if she had been Instagramming about the process we would have gone crazy.

I hope next time she just posts some Instagram when she's already filming the video!

I know it seems like she's spending a long time working on this album but it may not be that much longer than previous albums. It just seems longer because she is on instagram now and so we know every person she worked with. On previous albums, since she wasn't on instagram we didn't know exactly when she started working on it and didn't know every person she worked with some of whose songs ended up not being used. We as hard core fans are following all the stuff on instagram and speculating, but a lot of more casual fans and just everyday people aren't following all of this.

Well, she started in february, so this is the 10th month (if she's still at it, which I doubt).

Madonna teams up with Kanye West for her new album

GET ready to go Mad – the Queen of Pop is back, with a little help from Kanye West.

We hear Madonna is teaming up with the rapper on a track for her new album, and Kanye, of course, thinks he is the key to her comeback success.

Madge, 56, met the Yeezus star, 37, at a charity gala in New York last month and the pair got chatting about a potential collaboration. An insider told us: “Kanye and Madonna hit it off at the Keep A Child Alive ball and have been in touch ever since.

Perfect “Kanye has already written some songs he thinks would be perfect for her, and he’s desperately trying to find a time they can both get into the recording studio.

“He wants to make her cutting edge and relevant again, and he’d love nothing more than to produce some classic songs for her.

“Madonna is one of the greatest stars of the past 30 years. And now Kanye is desperate to put her back at the very top. “

He loves the way she always reinvents herself.” It looks like Madge’s new album is set to be a corker already – she’s also been working with Nicki Minaj, 31, and Diplo, 36. But will there be enough room for so much ego in one recording studio?

Source: Daily Star

So, what do y'all say? Methinks it sounds a little fishy...

Is everyone forgetting he featured on The Beat Goes On!!?

They talking like they never worked together before.

Madonnas last album sold more than Kanyes, not to mention her tours

If anything, Madonbas RECENT stuff is more succeasful than,Kanyes

So how the fuck is he puttibg her back on the,very top

Where shes always been by the way

General rule of thumb for future reference......

It's typically 1 yr from the time we start hearing she's working on an album until we HEAR the album. YES, there may be some minor variations to the time window, but overall it's usually around 1 yr....

We started hearing she was "looking" for collaborators in early '11......we got MDNA Spring '12.

There was a radio interview in Jan-Feb '07 where Madonna said Pharrell was waiting downstairs for her (or something to that effect) and we got HC Spring '08

We heard she was working on a "musical" in Fall '04 and we got COADF in Fall '05

Etc etc etc....

I'm sorry, this isn't directed at any one person but this world is so damn spastic and impatient these days. Madonna is taking the same amount of time she always takes to work on an album. How that = the album is in trouble or the record company doesn't like it or she's unhappy etc etc completely evades me. People need to lay off the meth.....lol and calm the fuck down. I want the album ASAP just like anyone, but how some of you completely dream up these "hum drum" scenarios I just don't understand. It's like a forum full of fucking "chicken littles".......lol. Smoke some weed or something. CHILL!

It's typically 1 yr from the time we start hearing she's working on an album until we HEAR the album. YES, there may be some minor variations to the time window, but overall it's usually around 1 yr....

We started hearing she was "looking" for collaborators in early '11......we got MDNA Spring '12.

There was a radio interview in Jan-Feb '07 where Madonna said Pharrell was waiting downstairs for her (or something to that effect) and we got HC Spring '08

We heard she was working on a "musical" in Fall '04 and we got COADF in Fall '05

Etc etc etc....

I'm sorry, this isn't directed at any one person but this world is so damn spastic and impatient these days. Madonna is taking the same amount of time she always takes to work on an album. How that = the album is in trouble or the record company doesn't like it or she's unhappy etc etc completely evades me. People need to lay off the meth.....lol and calm the fuck down. I want the album ASAP just like anyone, but how some of you completely dream up these "hum drum" scenarios I just don't understand. It's like a forum full of fucking "chicken littles".......lol. Smoke some weed or something. CHILL!

:clap:

Etc etc etc....

THIS

Etc etc etc....

Amen.

This post needs to be copied and pasted in response to the idiotic clowns that seem to be making up 90% of this forum for the past 6-12 months...

We all know the album is coming out in March/April which means the first single will be released in February. That's approximately 3 months' time. Not that long to wait in the grand scheme of things. We've waited this long since MDNA, we can wait a few more months.

Now calm down!

Etc etc etc....

Fuck yeah!

Madonna & her team may have intended to have the album out this autumn, but in the benefit of hindsight, they - and we - should have known that M releasing an album just half a year after she starts working it is virtually impossible.

a bit weary of So many frigging producers & collaborators from a broad musical spectrum( allegedly tweaking, remixing, and reworking...I have a feeling she hasn't settled yet on what she wants this album to be .. Hope the end result is cohesive ,fresh sounding and unmistakably Madonna

I pray somebody steers this b#tch away from the utterly pointless and cringe worthy rent a rapper and teeny bopper top 40 pop slut collabs ....reeks of desperation and cheapens her brand.

i don't really want any collaborations.... i want pure madonna, simple music, no rappers please. i don't know if she is really working on a new album, or just occasionally having fun in studio without any intentions to make an album. if done properly, she could release a new album every year without sacrificing quality - it looks like she is becoming too lazy, or just does not take music seriously anymore.

i don't really want any collaborations.... i want pure madonna, simple music, no rappers please. i don't know if she is really working on a new album, or just occasionally having fun in studio without any intentions to make an album. if done properly, she could release a new album every year without sacrificing quality - it looks like she is becoming too lazy, or just does not take music seriously anymore.

I guess most artists don't take their music seriously either since very few artists release an album every year. Most artists do an album every 2 to 3 years which is pretty much what Madonna will do with the new album. Of course, she is making an album. She has an obligation under her contract. Chill out!

Etc etc etc....

THANK YOU!!!

Some people should go back to Kylie and leave us alone.