New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

Ok, here is a breakdown of everything :

"REBEL HEART" is most likely the album's title.

"UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH" or "LIVING FOR LOVE" is the album's 1st Single.

The album's cover/artwork shoot was done last weekend by Mert & Marcus with art direction by Giovanni Bianco & styling by Arianne Phillips.

Diplo said he has 5 songs on the album, they are currently being mixed, he has finished his work with Madonna, he has the first single, some of his songs have a "reggae/dancehall" vibe. Ariel Rechstshaid co-produced all of Diplo's songs, he recorded a choir for "Living For Love" in London with Madonna. MNEK co-wrote one of the songs from these sessions. Nicki Minaj is featured on "Bitch I'm Madonna". Djemba Djemba did additional production on some of the Diplo songs.

Madonna finished her Avicii work with Magnus Lidehall earlier in the year The songs from those sessions that will most likely make the album are "Rebel Heart, Messiah, Wash All Over Me & Heartbreak City". Abel Korzeniowski recorded on orchestra for "Messiah".

DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds were brought in to rework the production on the original Toby Gad/S1/Mozella & Martin Kierzenbaum/Natalia Kills Demos. (They have now produced a majority of the album)

Chance The Rapper & Nas are most likely featured on the album.

Pharrell also recorded 3 Demos with Madonna but now looks unlikely M will use them.

The album is now set for a "Spring 2015" release.

Edited by rebelheart

No.

Diplo said Nikki Minaj has done something on the album.

Would Madonna bother with a collabration and not release it as a lead?

Time will tell.

Diblo said Nicki Minaj is on the "Grazy song" which apparently is the song chosen for the first single (unapologetic bitch or bitch I'm Madonna):

http://drownedmadonna.com/diplo-talks-madonna-nicki-minaj-collaboration-crazy-song/20141112

Ok, here is a breakdown of everything :

"REBEL HEART" is most likely the album's title.

"UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH" or "LIVING FOR LOVE" is the album's 1st Single.

The album's cover/artwork shoot was done last weekend by Mert & Marcus with art direction by Giovanni Bianco & styling by Arianne Phillips.

Diplo said he has 5 songs on the album, they are currently being mixed, he has finished his work with Madonna, he has the first single, some of his songs have a "reggae/dancehall" vibe. Ariel Rechstshaid co-produced all of Diplo's songs, he recorded a choir for "Living For Love" in London with Madonna. MNEK co-wrote one of the songs from these sessions. Nicki Minaj is featured on "Bitch I'm Madonna". Djemba Djemba did additional production on some of the Diplo songs.

Madonna finished her Avicii work with Magnus Lidehall earlier in the year The songs from those sessions that will most likely make the album are "Rebel Heart, Messiah, Wash All Over Me & Heartbreak City". Abel Korzeniowski recorded on orchestra for "Messiah".

DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds were brought in to rework the production on the original Toby Gad/S1/Mozella & Martin Kierzenbaum/Natalia Kills Demos. (They have now produced a majority of the album)

Chance The Rapper & Nas are most likely featured on the album.

Pharrell also recorded 3 Demos with Madonna but now looks unlikely M will use them.

The album is now set for a "Spring 2015" release.

Rework? Wasnt record label happy?

Rework? Wasnt record label happy?

No nothing to do with the label, Madonna probably wasn't entirely satisfied with their demos original production, so she brought in Dahi & Blood Diamonds (as she liked their style) to rework the final production on some of their songs.

remember when she would dedicate her albums to someone in the credits section, who do u think this next album should be dedicated to?

Edited by spotlight

Guest whatatramp

So when did Madonna confirm that rebel heart is the album title?

Are there interviews that I just don't see/hear?

:lol:

going back a few pages to the Nicki/Azealia discussion

Guy follows Azealia on twitter and Azealia has a history of collaborating with Diplo and we never saw Nas coming so hopefully Azealia will be somewhere in there aswell

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I hope Azealia is not on the album. I don't want some fag hater in there.

As for M's album, at least two people heard what they thought was a somewhat finished product months ago, notably William Orbit who said it was "good". If she let him hear it, it's reasonable to think she was pretty much done. Something must have happened for her to want to work more on it, which is great I think.

Well the album was released in September so I don't know what everyone is talking about?? Did you all miss the surprise release?

"Messiah" is my favourite track but I understand why they want with "Blood Moon" as the opening track.

"Special Dog (The Olga Song)" is actually rather sweet! But I completely understand why it was on the deluxe bonus track edition and not on the main track list.

Olga could bark in time beautifully though as part of the backing singers. :laugh: Such a talented French Bulldog.

The most important question is, will the Wallmart version include UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH and BITCH I'M MADONNA? Or they're just going to be censored?

2jxxev.gif

I can't believe they sent the crappy Wallmart version of MDNA to anyone who bought concert tickets.