New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

Is it just me or she never worked so much for an album?

The longest was Ray Of Light right? She worked with a few producers before Orbit, and then spent 4 months with him in a studio.

We started hearing about Madonna and Avicci in a studio back in January (i think)! We're in November now and she's still working on this.

The weird thing is that she seems to be going more Urban lately in her sessions. Remember those Messiah snippets with that Orchestra? That and Avicci are not Urban.

I guess she's really into her work with Diplo. But then, he already said she's gonna have only 5 songs from him on her new album and they are still working together.

I really have NO idea what's gonna happen with this album, and that leaves me both scared and hopeful that it's gonna be something great.

Is it just me or she never worked so much for an album?

The longest was Ray Of Light right? She worked with a few producers before Orbit, and then spent 4 months with him in a studio.

I believe the longest was American Life.

Madonna started working on the album in late 2001 and finished off recording sessions in early 2003.

However, recording sessions were put on hold from May-July due to Madonna starring in the West End production of Up for Grabs and again in October due to the filming of Swept Away.