New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

Wow. Looks like I missed a hot mess. Someone catch me up? Or I guess it's best I missed it?

Someone leaked some fake snippets last night. That's all. If you want to know more, I direct you to the fake leak threads. Some of us are still hurting from that and want to look forward.

oh god...new thread?

hahahaha

It's better this way, my dear. I woke up and saw there were eight new pages of stuff to read and was certain there was actual new info... Can't describe my disappointment.

Looping Confessions on a Dance Floor is helping me pull through.

tumblr_lyiuktW7mt1qd8nujo1_500.gif

SOO is M doing the opening number of the Grammys this year???

M already did the secret broadcast of the EMAs last week and is doing the secret closing of the AMAs, opening the non-televised portion of the grammys, closing the bareback awards, and also appearing on the voice duh

M already did the secret broadcast of the EMAs last week and is doing the secret closing of the AMAs, opening the non-televised portion of the grammys, closing the bareback awards, and also appearing on the voice duh

KNEW IT!! haha

Looks like another song leaked, this time for real! I really like it though, it has a great 80's vibe to it. What do you guys think?

I'm so over the 80s sound! How many times is she going to do the same old thing?

they have a video by this guy named indigo and thats his song, he was just using madonna as promo, i guess.

i knew it was a guy. after hearing the song i'm so glad its not her, lol

NEXT RUMOR PLEASE

Oh God, I need something NOWWWWW

Soon! The queen herself said "soon"...

Yeah it was in July... Ageless divas do not live in the same spacetime than us, mere mortals.