New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

Details of the shoot with the M&M boys should follow this week....can't wait to find out about it!

It maybe the photos will be kept and used when the album is offcially announced?

She sure looked beautiful in her teasers.

If we separate the producers by "teams", there's not so many, or at least not so different from her previous albums, in parenthesis are the number of tracks confirmed in interviews or used in M's instagram:

- Team Avicii + Viking Harem (at least 5 tracks)

- Team Diplo (5 tracks)

- Team Toby/Ariel/S1 (at least 2 tracks)

- Team Blood Diamonds/DJ Dahi (at least 3 tracks)

Theres no confirmation any Pharrell track will make the cut. And Natalia Kills + Martin Kierszenbaum said they wrote songs, presumably the ones Blood Diamonds and DJ Dahi produced (based on M's instagram).

If we separate the producers by "teams", there's not so many, or at least not so different from her previous albums, in parenthesis are the number of tracks confirmed in interviews or used in M's instagram:

- Team Avicii + Viking Harem (at least 5 tracks)

- Team Diplo (5 tracks)

- Team Toby/Ariel/S1 (at least 2 tracks)

- Team Blood Diamonds/DJ Dahi (at least 3 tracks)

Theres no confirmation any Pharrell track will make the cut. And Natalia Kills + Martin Kierszenbaum said they wrote songs, presumably the ones Blood Diamonds and DJ Dahi produced (based on M's instagram).

Diplo said in an interview that all of his tracks were co-produced with Ariel Rechtshaid.

Furthermore, Blood Diamonds and DJ Dahi indicated that they worked with Diplo and Ariel Rechtshaid on some tracks, too. :)

Diplo said in an interview that all of his tracks were co-produced with Ariel Rechtshaid.

Furthermore, Blood Diamonds and DJ Dahi indicated that they worked with Diplo and Ariel Rechtshaid on some tracks, too. :)

Yeah, i think the teams are more blurred than I thought hehe. Thanks!

Well then, let's make a list of all the song titles M used on her instagram and we can assume will be in the album?

Rebel Heart

Messiah

Borrowed Time

Wash All Over Me

Holy Water

Trust no Bitch

Bitch, I'm Madonna (BIM)

Living for Love

Unapologetic Bitch

Veni Vidi Vici

Iconic

S.E.X.

Body Shop

(Love You From) Inside Out

Ugh, I had a dream that M announced the single and album release and their cover art. I wasn't a big fan of the dates she chose. The single was going to be released in April and the album in September. I need this music.

LUV this quote!!

"Eating dirt is under-rated! #‎peopledontknowthings" -Madonna

I've heard from my super secret inside source that "People Don't Know Things" might possibly be a reworked version of the previously unknown Coffee Song aka La La aka Latte.

Supposedly, the chorus mentions lots of different names of dirt.

I've heard from my super secret inside source that "People Don't Know Things" might possibly be a reworked version of the previously unknown Coffee Song aka La La aka Latte.

Supposedly, the chorus mentions lots of different names of dirt.

My source said that Eating dirt is under-rated is the name of the album!!!