New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

Judging by the mammouth MDNAtour, she will be on tour for at least 8months....

I don't think she will ever agree to that type of schedule again. It was very ambitious esp at her age (her tour legs were half of that even in her 20's/30's) but obviously the goal was to top S&S numbers. I believe she will go back to her usual 4-5 month long span and possibly add another leg after a break.

Assuming she releases in March, it'll be exactly 3 yrs since MDNA, which isn't too far removed from her 2.5 yr avg. She may not be as prolific as she was at her peak, but she's still very very consistent. She's been doing this a long time and she has 4 kids, not to mention she's a 56 yr old woman, I think it's only natural for her to want to slow down just a little bit. Mind you, Madonnas version of "slowing down" includes embarking on her longest, most physically demanding tour when she was well into her 50's.

Not to get all depressing, but as she gets older and seeing what has happened to many of her peers from her "peak" years, I just feel lucky that she still is healthy enough and passionate enough to keep creating and performing. It's not like she's putting out garbage and doing greatest hits tours. Many of us feel MDNA was her best (or close to her best) tour of her career.....and she managed to pull that off 30 yrs into her career! I mean, who does that??

Agreed! Just the other day i came across some old tapes, watched a lil bit of the madonna rising special, she said she didn't see herself doing shows and releasing pop records at 50!

I dont understand where all this drama is coming from..we re all anxious and all but some are overreacting..

The album is almost here, even at her worst, she's great...in a month or so we'll probably see the first pics, etc...

Breaking news

DrownedModonna heard that Madonna will not be alone for her next tour. Acording to an anonymous source, she will tour as the first act into One Direction's next tour, FOUR. With Madonna getting old, her and live nation decided to give up big tours and focus on a half an hour first act show. No setlist have been choosen yet but we can confirm that Jimmy Jimmy, incredible and B-Day song have been heard during rehearsal! A spokeman of Simon cowell said to the Daily Sun that he knows how to bring back Madonna to the top and want her to feature on a remix single of One direction: "we want to give the song for free on itunes. It's gonna be a remix of their first single. Steal my girl feat Madonna will be avalaible soon".

Stay tuned for more info!!

Guest HaveASit

Breaking news

DrownedModonna heard that Madonna will not be alone for her next tour. Acording to an anonymous source, she will tour as the first act into One Direction's next tour, FOUR. With Madonna getting old, her and live nation decided to give up big tours and focus on a half an hour first act show. No setlist have been choosen yet but we can confirm that Jimmy Jimmy, incredible and B-Day song have been heard during rehearsal! A spokeman of Simon cowell said to the Daily Sun that he knows how to bring back Madonna to the top and want her to feature on a remix single of One direction: "we want to give the song for free on itunes. It's gonna be a remix of their first single. Steal my girl feat Madonna will be avalaible soon".

:dead:

Sorry, but "coddling" impatient fans should be the last thing going through her mind during the creative process. We are lucky she's continuously shared info throughout the creation of this album because that is something she usually never does. Perhaps next time she should just take it back to basics and remain silent during the recording of her album if her "teasing" is such a source of anxiety for some.

Poor Madge.....damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.

Yes, no teasing please.

no actually Mar 1989 - October 1992 = 3.7 years :) if we add Im Breathless though, then

Madonna - Like A Virgin = 1.4 years

Like A Virgin - True Blue = 1.7 years

True Blue - Like A Prayer = 2.9 years

Like A Prayer - I'm Breathless = 1.2 years

I'm Breathless - Erotica = 2.5 years

Erotica - Bedtime Stories = 2 years

Bedtime Stories - Ray Of Light = 3.4 years

Ray Of Light - Music = 2.7 years

Music - American Life = 2.7 years

American Life - Confessions On A Dance Floor = 2.7 years

Confessions On A Dance Floor - Hard Candy = 2.5 years

Hard Candy - MDNA = 3.11 years (almost 4!)

MDNA - Rebel Heart = 2.8 ( so far)

Soon! haha

Ah, right, March - October is .7.

I don't remember her saying she wouldn't be making pop records at 50 in Madonna Rising. They joked about it in Truth Or Dare (Nikki did). She was near 40 in Madonna Rising, seems unlike her to say that. Not saying she didn't. Just don't remember.

Confessit's all right. I don't see anything wrong w/ his posts. :dazed:

Is Madonna's record out yet? Excuse my randomness. I have the flu. A hot M remix would fix me up better than chicken soup.

Good 2 C GU back.

Breaking news

NEVER! she will never do this.