New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

I think Madonna wanted guests for the superbowl so she didn't have to do it alone, and Nicki gets to say things Madonna shouldn't herself (there's only one queen)- probably the same for the new song she is on. There's always the assumption that these people are there to get on the radio, but I don't really see that.

I think your right, Madonna definetly wants guests for her Superbowl....but I kind of disagree, I DO think the collaboraters are there to "help her" get on radio, in America at the very least....She needs nobody else on her songs to get player anywhere else.

Calling Hung Up a collab because of a simple ABBA sample is stupid.

That's not even a defensible point of view that one can agree to disagree over. It's just flat out stupid.

Hung Up could very much have stood on its own without the sample. The sample added to the iconic factor but it to say it's a collab greatly diminishes the production value of the song.

Also, not sure how some can say this album process is "messed up." We only have minor info and sneaks into what she's been up to. For all we know things are going smoothly and according to plan. There's no reason to think otherwise

I do agree with the comment about the process being "messed up" we know nothing about the album yet just tons of "insider" info from fansites....nothing offcial anywhere yet!?

As for the Hung Up debate today, well I never said it was a collab I said her last 3 leads were "collaborations of sorts"

And the Abba sample was the start of her tradition at releasing leads with other elements....nower days it's guest vocals.

But I appreciate all the "pics" 😜💦

Seriously though, I will reserve judgement of the lead until I've heard it....whether Minaj or Cyrus is on it.....

Without having to navigate through all this shit! Has Madonna actually said her new single is a collab?

No.

Diplo said Nikki Minaj has done something on the album.

Would Madonna bother with a collabration and not release it as a lead?

Time will tell.

Hector, instead of flushing the silly mongs, can you please FLUSH ALL OF US AT THE SAME TIME so we can start again, shiny and new?

Mass boardicide :crossbones:

No.

Diplo said Nikki Minaj has done something on the album.

Would Madonna bother with a collabration and not release it as a lead?

Time will tell.

but would Madonna release a Single with the same person a second time?

NO!

Hung Up could very much have stood on its own without the sample. The sample added to the iconic factor

I don't think so. But, I agree with you. It's not a collaboration.

but would Madonna release a Single with the same person a second time?

NO!

I'm with you on this, but I'm surprised shes even decided to record with Minaj again on another album....

So maybe she could be on another Madonna single....

Nicki Minaj is on "Bitch I'm Madonna" which is currently NOT the first single, "Unapologetic Bitch" is...

Thanks for the update but anyone can talk out of their asshole, Mr/Ms "41 posts."

Receipts please.

Everything is speculation at this point. How do we know the first single is Unapologetic Bitch? It could be Living for Love. She tags them both about equally. Living for love might be a melodic smash with universal appeal. We literally have no idea.

Everything is speculation at this point. How do we know the first single is Unapologetic Bitch? It could be Living for Love. She tags them both about equally. Living for love might be a melodic smash with universal appeal. We literally have no idea.

Yes I was thinking the same. It would be good if she just confirmed which song is the first single, even without giving a date.

Yes I was thinking the same. It would be good if she just confirmed which song is the first single, even without giving a date.

She might be weighing up which song is the first single though. Don't worry people, just enjoy the anticipation of it all. We don't have to know all of the details, in fact life is often more exciting with little knowledge of events beforehand ie the surprise factor. It was not that long ago, when we knew virtually nothing of what Madonna was releasing until it was released.

My neighbor, who is an insider, told me that the lead single is "I still need your luvin - feat Nicki Minaj", second single is "Superstar's birthday", a mix of two previous hits. The album title is NPLGTC BTCH.

He's a reliable source, he walks Guy Oseary's dog...

My neighbor, who is an insider, told me that the lead single is "I still need your luvin - feat Nicki Minaj", second single is "Superstar's birthday", a mix of two previous hits. The album title is NPLGTC BTCH.

He's a reliable source, he walks Guy Oseary's dog...

Oh my god! I didn't know Guy's dog lived in France!

Oh my god! I didn't know Guy's dog lived in France!

Yeah, his dog lives in a huge mansion in the south of France ! That's why Guy needs so much money lol.

But seriously, I don't think there will be much left of Avicii's work on this album... Madonna stopped talking about him months ago, it's all about Diplo now. I think it's linked to the fact that he has health problems and had to cancel his shows till the end of the year... He may be incapable of finishing his work on the album and promoting it with M...