New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

I find it hard to believe Madonna would re-visit with Nikki after she appeared on 2songs on MDNA....and one being the lead.

Just seems so un like her to "repeat" herself, that said I reserve judgement until I hear the song

(IF it makes the final cut)

I find it hard to believe Madonna would re-visit with Nikki after she appeared on 2songs on MDNA....and one being the lead.

Just seems so un like her to "repeat" herself, that said I reserve judgement until I hear the song

You make your point but it's Diplo himself who said it so it's gotta be 100% accurate unless Madonna decides to drop Nikki's part at some point.

Agreed. Two songs with her was enough.

This is the rumor about BIM:

"From MNation:

I am about to die..... My friend who works at Live Nation just called me to tell me he heard Bitch I'm Madonna!! I almost dropped the phone. I am still in shock. He said it is an absolute hit and different from anything on radio.

He described the sound as aggressive dancehall

He said there's no intro, just starts out music and lyrics bam. He remembers these lyrics from the chrous (which the song starts out with)

Bitch I'm Madonna

Don't call me after

Savor the moment - hot

Mmm hmmm

Bitch I'm madonna

You're falling under

Trust me to be a lot

He said the Mmm hmm was a sample from the song Motownphilly by Boyz to Men and it can be heard several time throughout the song. Every time it's spoken the music drops out.

The chorus sounds kind of Rihanna-ish according to him. But he said the best part is in the middle of the song she screams out the "bitch I'm madonna don't call me after" lines, and that in one other part she calls out "Siri tell 'em what I'm about" and Siri responds "I'm really sorry about this" in the Siri voice!

I am now DYING to hear this song. I hope he isn't fucking with me bc if this is true I am gonna lose my shit. My excitement for this just amped up to level 12!!!"

"I pried for more info and he said the song is super upbeat and yes funny. He said it will either totally smash or fail as it is very different.

He said the beat sounded like an updated version of that "uh oh" song. Which I'm assuming is the Lumidee song. Also, the first single will drop this year. This song is a front runner as potential first single, and now I'm wondering if there isn't truth to that apple event rumor considering Siri appears on the song"

Confirmed as FAKE by DrownedMadonna & Rama back in September, "Bitch I'm Madonna" is a silly crazy Party song -

"This is a very catchy, fun party tune.

Musically, it has Diplo written all over it, and might even be the “weird song” he referred to in a recent interview.

It’s just pure mindless fun dressed in elaborate trap music with silly lyrics about having a crazy pool party, getting your freak on and partying so hard that the neighbours call the cops.

It celebrates party time with lyrics such as “We go hard or we go home. We gonna do this all night long… cause I’m a bad bitch”, part of which has been posted on Instagram by Madonna earlier today!

It’s a very enjoyable song, though pretty immature, in our humble opinion."

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/23/new-tracks-body-shop-bitch-im-madonna-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/#ixzz3IuLCMQvt

Edited by rebelheart

Confirmed as FAKE by DrownedMadonna & Rama back in September, "Bitch I'm Madonna" is a silly crazy Party song -

Musically, it has Diplo written all over it, and might even be the weird song he referred to in a recent interview.

Its just pure mindless fun dressed in elaborate trap music with silly lyrics about having a crazy pool party, getting your freak on and partying so hard that the neighbours call the cops.

It celebrates party time with lyrics such as We go hard or we go home. We gonna do this all night long cause Im a bad bitch, part of which has been posted on Instagram by Madonna earlier today!

Its a very enjoyable song, though pretty immature, in our humble opinion."

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/09/23/new-tracks-body-shop-bitch-im-madonna-from-madonnas-new-album-revealed-exclusive/#ixzz3IuLCMQvt

Hmmmm

I don't know about that

I'm thrilled that Nicki Minaj will be on-board again.I LOVE her contribution to "I Don't Give A...".

Nicki is fun,wild and outrageous.Madonna likes people who are cutting-edge,so I can see why she enjoys working with Nicki.

Musically, it has Diplo written all over it, and might even be the “weird song” he referred to in a recent interview.

It’s just pure mindless fun dressed in elaborate trap music with silly lyrics about having a crazy pool party, getting your freak on and partying so hard that the neighbours call the cops.

It celebrates party time with lyrics such as “We go hard or we go home. We gonna do this all night long… cause I’m a bad bitch”, part of which has been posted on Instagram by Madonna earlier today!

It’s a very enjoyable song, though pretty immature, in our humble opinion."

Where does it say that it is fake?

About that isla bonita redo... Dont know where I read this but wasnt she working with diplo on a song in which she starts naming her past hits? Or something like that... Maybe that's a snippet of said track...

I expressed myself in vogue and cherished all my music

Waiting for your secret, longer than it took for you to rescue me

Thank your lucky star I didn't take a bow

When you wouldn't justify my love with some bad girl hanky panky...

#1 smash!