New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

"Soon" for her means one month. One month for her means roughly 8-12 months in our lives. She's so busy. Everything happens so fast. It's like, she's busy doing so much. She's not even thinking of the impending album release like we are. She's working on multiple things at once and spending time with her family before she has to start the whirlwind of travel/promotion/touring that is sure to happen "soon" enough.

The thread I made last night was the new album thread, not sure why it was locked when the subtitle could've just been changed. Second, the breakdown is different on the snippets compared to that Indigo song but whatever.

Cynthia Mcfadden : "Madonna, what does 'soon' mean?"

Madonna : 1415751294-a58b6.gif"

:confessions:

definition of soon by the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language

1. In the near future

2. Without hesitation

3. Before the usual or appointed time

4. With willingness

5. Obsolete Immediately

:queenbitch:

i've got to say that the fake leak debacle from lastnight really excited me..... I was sooooo into that song... I still believe that there is more to that song. I mean the part where he/she says unbelievable sounds exactly like Madonna herself.

could it be that she liked it and is reworking it (changing the lyrics) and may possibly record her own demo of it?

Edited by spotlight

Guest Rachelle of London

I think there was an "Indigo" involved in "Superstar" on MDNA, right?

Hardy Iindigo? He's a music producer, defo not the same guy as he's a chubby African man.

Did we ever find out what song the Siri rumours were in connection with?

I thought that would have been a good gimmick, but I don't know if it is actually true or made up?

Bitch I'm Madonna

Siri was supposedly on "UnapologeticBitch," not "Bitch, I'm Madonna."

Unless they are the same song but neither Rama or DM has said that.

This is the rumor about BIM:

"From MNation:

I am about to die..... My friend who works at Live Nation just called me to tell me he heard Bitch I'm Madonna!! I almost dropped the phone. I am still in shock. He said it is an absolute hit and different from anything on radio.

He described the sound as aggressive dancehall

He said there's no intro, just starts out music and lyrics bam. He remembers these lyrics from the chrous (which the song starts out with)

Bitch I'm Madonna

Don't call me after

Savor the moment - hot

Mmm hmmm

Bitch I'm madonna

You're falling under

Trust me to be a lot

He said the Mmm hmm was a sample from the song Motownphilly by Boyz to Men and it can be heard several time throughout the song. Every time it's spoken the music drops out.

The chorus sounds kind of Rihanna-ish according to him. But he said the best part is in the middle of the song she screams out the "bitch I'm madonna don't call me after" lines, and that in one other part she calls out "Siri tell 'em what I'm about" and Siri responds "I'm really sorry about this" in the Siri voice!

I am now DYING to hear this song. I hope he isn't fucking with me bc if this is true I am gonna lose my shit. My excitement for this just amped up to level 12!!!"

"I pried for more info and he said the song is super upbeat and yes funny. He said it will either totally smash or fail as it is very different.

He said the beat sounded like an updated version of that "uh oh" song. Which I'm assuming is the Lumidee song. Also, the first single will drop this year. This song is a front runner as potential first single, and now I'm wondering if there isn't truth to that apple event rumor considering Siri appears on the song"

"Soon" for her means one month. One month for her means roughly 8-12 months in our lives. She's so busy. Everything happens so fast. It's like, she's busy doing so much. She's not even thinking of the impending album release like we are. She's working on multiple things at once and spending time with her family before she has to start the whirlwind of travel/promotion/touring that is sure to happen "soon" enough.

Time goes by faster and faster as you get older. Time is so fast for me now, so I can only imagine what it's like for her.

"From MNation:

I am about to die..... My friend who works at Live Nation just called me to tell me he heard Bitch I'm Madonna!! I almost dropped the phone. I am still in shock. He said it is an absolute hit and different from anything on radio.

He said there's no intro, just starts out music and lyrics bam. He remembers these lyrics from the chrous (which the song starts out with)

Bitch I'm Madonna

Don't call me after

Savor the moment - hot

Mmm hmmm

Bitch I'm madonna

You're falling under

Trust me to be a lot

He said the Mmm hmm was a sample from the song Motownphilly by Boyz to Men and it can be heard several time throughout the song. Every time it's spoken the music drops out.

The chorus sounds kind of Rihanna-ish according to him. But he said the best part is in the middle of the song she screams out the "bitch I'm madonna don't call me after" lines, and that in one other part she calls out "Siri tell 'em what I'm about" and Siri responds "I'm really sorry about this" in the Siri voice!

I am now DYING to hear this song. I hope he isn't fucking with me bc if this is true I am gonna lose my shit. My excitement for this just amped up to level 12!!!"

"I pried for more info and he said the song is super upbeat and yes funny. He said it will either totally smash or fail as it is very different.

He said the beat sounded like an updated version of that "uh oh" song. Which I'm assuming is the Lumidee song. Also, the first single will drop this year. This song is a front runner as potential first single, and now I'm wondering if there isn't truth to that apple event rumor considering Siri appears on the song"

I love this!

"From MNation:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Don't call me after

Savor the moment - hot

Mmm hmmm

Bitch I'm madonna

You're falling under

Trust me to be a lot

Sounds iconic!

So, thank god I was sleeping and missed all the pages about the fake leaks, and the only real info is that Minaj is featuring on Perra, Soy Madonna?

She should have featured Iggy, this is her third track with Minaj, kinda surprising right?

So, thank god I was sleeping and missed all the pages about the fake leaks, and the only real info is that Minaj is featuring on Perra, Soy Madonna?

She should have featured Iggy, this is her third track with Minaj, kinda surprising right?

ew not iggy. Nicki's a lot more fun. way better rapper, imo. she's in some controversy surrounding her new lyric video though. not sure what M will make of that..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU769XX_dIQ