Collecting Madonna 12" and 7" singles

Guest bluejean

^ that's because record companies were too stupid to let go of the physical copies. They just saw the opportunity to sell "empty air" through itunes and save money, but in the end they lost big big big fanbase that were buying even multiples copies. In the early 00s, GGW would have sold like 10 times more.

But there are people buying the same air every single year e.g. Mimi's AIWFCIY. :|

Does anyone know anything about a promo Ray Of Light singles remixes White in-store LP promo? It comes in a White Sleeve and has a While Label on the Vinyl. It has the following tracks:

SIde 1 A: Frozen (Stereo MC's Mix)

B: Sky Fits Heaven (Victor's Calderone Remx Edit)

Side 2: A: Ray Of Light (Sasha's Strip Down Mix)

B: Drowned World/Substitute For Love (B.T. & Sasha's Bucklodge Ashrum Remix)

It has code M.A-001

Does anybody know any info about this? Is this official and is it rare? Can't seem to find any info about it anywhere online and what country is it from and was it given to stores to play? Found one in store for $8.

Does anyone know anything about a promo Ray Of Light singles remixes White in-store LP promo? It comes in a White Sleeve and has a While Label on the Vinyl. It has the following tracks:

SIde 1 A: Frozen (Stereo MC's Mix)

B: Sky Fits Heaven (Victor's Calderone Remx Edit)

Side 2: A: Ray Of Light (Sasha's Strip Down Mix)

B: Drowned World/Substitute For Love (B.T. & Sasha's Bucklodge Ashrum Remix)

It has code M.A-001

Does anybody know any info about this? Is this official and is it rare? Can't seem to find any info about it anywhere online and what country is it from and was it given to stores to play? Found one in store for $8.

s899218302088198_p34_i1_w1067.jpeg

Bootleg obviously.

• 1 month later...

Forgot to post this..., but I stopped by my local used record store last week, and found a few 12" singles. Express Yourself, Causing a Commotion, Who's That Girl, and Justify My Love. :p

I bought all of them! Including YCD on vinyl! Justify My Love was only $4!!!!!! :dramatic: I think i gotta go back by the end of this week lol :p

I have the Borderline Triple Mix 12", it's Aussie.

It has New Extended Mix, Edit (radio version), & Instrumental Mix

Has a different cover.

Guest thefaceofyou

Does anyone know a good reliable sellers of 12", 7", pic discs.....etc?

Discogs is pretty safe, you're protected if you get scammed. Another cool site is recordsbymail.com.

One 7" single that I desperately want is the German single for Secret w/ pic sleeve.

Discogs is pretty safe, you're protected if you get scammed. Another cool site is recordsbymail.com.

One 7" single that I desperately want is the German single for Secret w/ pic sleeve.

Thank you :)

is there a official turn up the radio maxi vinyl ? can't find

No. There wasn't even a CD release except for promo.

I've had a few issues with record quality on Discogs because you can't see the article picture and also bad packaging. I've actually always done really well on ebay. At least you can see a picture of the actual article.

I finally managed to get that a few weeks ago! So hard to get along with the German Fever single with pic sleeve!

Guest Madomination

I once saw a 7" single of Everybody with the picture sleeve at the local record store (around the time of True Blue). It was there for weeks and I never did purchased it...much to my later regret...... :angry:

Guest thefaceofyou

I've had a few issues with record quality on Discogs because you can't see the article picture and also bad packaging. I've actually always done really well on ebay. At least you can see a picture of the actual article.

I finally managed to get that a few weeks ago! So hard to get along with the German Fever single with pic sleeve!

Funny you say that, as I ordered the French True Blue 7" with different titles from Discogs, and today I received the remix single instead. Not too mad though, as I needed that record as well.

I once saw a 7" single of Everybody with the picture sleeve at the local record store (around the time of True Blue). It was there for weeks and I never did purchased it...much to my later regret...... :angry:

It must have either been a Brazilian or European pressing as the US and UK versions didn't have a picture sleeve.

I still need the UK 7" but I've put my buying on hold as I was spending so much!

I managed to finally get a copy of ITG Brazilian 7" which is one of my most favourite sleeves!

Does anyone know a good reliable sellers of 12", 7", pic discs.....etc?

Go to a local record fair ( not as popular as they once were ) but you always walk away with a few surprises and get to meet a lot of record store owners / loons.