Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suedehead

Lana Del Rey

776 posts in this topic

Nice sounding song! I like that she's back to the sound of Born and Paradise!

I wouldn't be surprised if Courtney deliberately linked herself with Lana just to spite Frances; she's that twisted and fucked up. :manson:

Poor Frances.

Giving a platform for the volatile Courtney Love is NOT a good idea. I would actively avoid going because of her, who knows what she'll pull.

I wouldn't be surprised if Courtney deliberately linked herself with Lana just to spite Frances; she's that twisted and fucked up. :manson:

Poor Frances.

Agree, Courtney seems to be very hostile towards Frances. If I was Lana, I would be very cautious of Courtney as she is so unpredictable.

Courtney and Frances have made amends and are very close now. Lana's comment was kind of stupid but I don't see it as a personal attack against Frances.

Courtney has actually calmed down a lot since her drugs days. I've seen her live a couple of times in recent years and she's quite fun and not scary at all.

But I do find her and Lana a very odd pairing. Their music and their audiences are so different. I would love to see Courtney again, but I have zero interest in seeing Lana. I don't get the appeal of her music at all. It's just so slow and depressing to me. I know she seems to be loved on here, but I think she's such a lifeless performer and a weak singer.

I laugh everytime I see that this thread is in general music :lmao:

:inlove:

I hope Courtney doesn't perform with Lana if Lana comes to Sweden. I've seen Hole once, and a person died at the concert because of Courtney, sooo..

Watch out bitches b'cause Courtney is on her way to become new Madonna. She stole Steven Klein :s703: :s703: :s703:

tumblr_ng0tmu2HFN1s0x5wto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfxgffk9Qc1rk2e30o1_400.jpg

Is there a thread about her btw?

I remember a Courtney fan who tweeted that Courtney looks better than Madonna, and Courtney retweeted it :lmao:

Oh, Courtney. What a mess. :rotfl:

Dang, those songs for Big Eyes are so good.

I Can Fly has me...

tumblr_mtk2f7PybK1rk3lovo1_500.gif

I remember a Courtney fan who tweeted that Courtney looks better than Madonna, and Courtney retweeted it :lmao:

hahahaha I don't believe it :lmao: omg

Oh, Courtney. What a mess. :rotfl:

She's the queen of the universe! get real

IKR :rotfl:

One of the most manufactured acts with a caricature indie profile in ages. "I am morbidly attracted to death", "I am artsy fartsy in my own mysterious ways", "I can't sing so I will only whisper, talk to my sound engineer and to discuss business talk to my corporate daddy"

One of the most manufactured acts with a caricature indie profile in ages. "I am morbidly attracted to death", "I am artsy fartsy in my own mysterious ways", "I can't sing so I will only whisper, talk to my sound engineer and to discuss business talk to my corporate daddy"

:manson:

I know.

Bingo!