MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Lana Del Rey

This album is sooooooooo goooooooood. On repeat at home, in my car, everywhere I go. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

I hope she'll be back in Montreal. 

My girl has another BB200 #1 :tigger:

I must admit, I kind of hoped for that lullaby she wrote to be on the album. Someone remixed it into an actual song and it's my favorite LDR song right now!

Ohmy god im crying. I love this album :inlove: 

Ok.....I'll give credit where it's due - and it's due here. Holy Fuck. What a beautiful, melodic, dreamy album of QUALITY music. How fucking refreshing in these times.

Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (with Stevie Nicks)

Tomorrow Never Came (with Sean Lennon)

13 Beaches

God Bless America  - And all the Beautiful Women In It

White Mustang

Get Free

...are just wonderful songs.  But those two collabs with Stevie and Sean are just STUNNING. Holy fuck.

All that being said, the style of her production and her style of singing/vocal production I can only take so much before it makes me want to nap. I can barely get through a whole album of hers in one sitting.  :lmao:

2 hours ago, mamifero said:

So obvious that it was originally shot for Best American Record. Beautiful video but doesn't really fit the song.

Bought the album when it came out but just now getting around to it.  13 Beaches is gorgeous.

1 hour ago, Skin said:

Bought the album when it came out but just now getting around to it.  13 Beaches is gorgeous.

13 Beaches, Cherry, Beautiful People Beautiful Problems, God Bless America and Get Free are my favorites 

Got tickets for her new tour today ❤

Just now, Je5u5 said:

Got tickets for her new tour today ❤

:inlove: is she coming to spain?

22 minutes ago, promise to try said:

:inlove: is she coming to spain?

Yep. Madrid in April. Barcelona too but at this point who knows if it will be part of the country by then :IMG_1564:

I’ve no idea who this artist is, I went on YouTube and found nothing of the song. Is it inspired by or about our Madonna?? 🤔