Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suedehead

Lana Del Rey

842 posts in this topic

I get that not everyone likes Lana. I like her music because every song feels like a movie in song form, if that makes sense. She also seems very sweet.

:lmao:

when does her follow up of the same tunes maybe played even slower this time come out?

:chuckle::rotfl:

"Lana De Los Gays" (thanks XXL!) really sums her up perfectly :lol:

:D:lol:

June 2014

http://dlisted.com/tag/lana_del_rey/

Screen-Shot-2014-06-23-at-3.26.49-PM.jpg

For once in her career as human horse tranquillizer, Lana Del Rey managed to evoke the opposite of a feeling of extreme drowsiness after she told The Guardian that she wished she was “dead already” like her heroes Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse, causing everyone to wake up and violently kick a chair towards her so she could have several seats. Even Kurt was sending her a “sleepy skank, please” side-eye from Heaven.
Of course, once she realized she sounded like a dum-dum, that crafty Ambien chanteuse tried to convince us she was baited by The Guardian into saying such things. Nice try, Lana Del Don’t Operate Heavy Machinery, but Frances Bean Cobain comes from a long line of super-slueths and can smell your bullshit from a mile away! :rotfl: Frances was having none of Lana’s nonsense, and decided to bust that drowsy ho out on Twitter:

Cattura10_zps4a6b329d.jpg

Cattura11_zps09474d41.jpg

I agree with everything Frances says, including the part about being too talented. Most department store mannequins just stand motionless with a vacant expression on their faces, but Lana Del Rey has managed to learn how to slowly sway back and forth in an attempt to appear almost lifelike, open and close her eyelids as if she was blinking, and emit a 3-note yawn to simulate singing :dead: She’s practically human! If only she could learn how to look less plastic, she could be bigger than Jeff from Today’s Special.

This is so old news guys.

Azelia Banks on Eminem’s lyric about Lana Del Rey:

“It made me angry! Don’t you tell Lana Del Rey that you’re going to fucking punch in her face! What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking idiot! What about Lana Del Rey would evoke anger? Like, do you get angry when you listen to Lana Del Rey? Does she make you angry? It’s like, you’re fortysomething now and you have a daughter whose like a teenager now (Eminem's daughter is 18). You know, come on! It’s not fair!

Eminem is such a misogynist creep. Fancy saying that he wants to punch a woman in the face. Really brave and mature of him.

Azelia Banks on Eminem’s lyric about Lana Del Rey:

“It made me angry! Don’t you tell Lana Del Rey that you’re going to fucking punch in her face! What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking idiot! What about Lana Del Rey would evoke anger? Like, do you get angry when you listen to Lana Del Rey? Does she make you angry? It’s like, you’re fortysomething now and you have a daughter whose like a teenager now (Eminem's daughter is 18). You know, come on! It’s not fair!

Ha. This coming from the same bitch who just said she wanted to punch "the ugly one" in Disclosure.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a610011/azealia-banks-admits-she-wants-to-punch-the-ugly-one-from-disclosure.html#~oVHNMDECTUJoE4

Eminem's words about Lana was uncalled for but coming from HER of all people is hypocrisy at it's finest.

Eminem is such a misogynist creep. Fancy saying that he wants to punch a woman in the face. Really brave and mature of him.

I will never quite "get" Eminem. Or what so many see in him.

Me neither.

Something's in life is jisr mystery.

He only said it to rhyme, it was stupid. And Lana's comments about wanting to die were stupid to make public too.

its a good effort. I still think she can improve. UV is amazing though

Can someone explain to me what's going on with that rape scene that leaked a few days ago? Where is it from? Everyone is going nuts!!!

[/background][/size][/font][/color]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VawFk11l2ik

It's an Eli Roth directed short film. Manson has NOTHING to do with it even though they edited his videos into the film. I still havent watched. Just what I heard.

:manson:

NEW TOUR DATES!!!!

Lana Del Rey Announces 2015 Endless Summer Tour

Lana Del Rey 2015 Tour Dates:
05/07 – The Woodlands, TX @ Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion *
05/09 – Dallas, TX @ Gexa Energy Pavilion *
05/12 – Morrison, CO @ Red Rocks Amphitheatre *
05/14 – Phoenix, AZ @ Ak-Chin Pavilion *
05/16 – Chula Vista, CA @ Sleep Train Amphitheater *
05/18 – Los Angeles, CA @ Hollywood Bowl *
05/20 – Mountain View, CA @ Shoreline Amphitheatre *
05/22 – Ridgefield, WA @ Sleep Country Amphitheater *
05/28 – Noblesville, IN @ Klipsch Music Center %
05/30 – Tinley Park, IL @ First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre %
05/31 – Clarkston, MI @ DTE Energy Music Theatre %
06/03 – Toronto, ON @ Molson Canadian Amphitheatre %
06/04 – Montreal, QC @ Bell Centre %
06/11 – Bristow, VA @ Jiffy Lube Live %
06/13 – Charlotte, NC @ PNC Music Pavilion %
06/14 – Atlanta, GA @ Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood %
06/16 – West Palm Beach, FL @ Cruzan Amphitheater %

* = w/ Courtney Love
% = w/ Special Guest TBA

YAAAS!!!

giphy.gif

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/12/01/lana-del-rey-announces-2015-endless-summer-tour/

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONTREAL ONCE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

No Philly??? NO NEW YORK???!?!?