HQ Photo Thread (Nov 2014 - March 2015). Preferably in HQ please!

Apples388

thanks so much David love those photos. Also I love the sunglasses by Versace. I wonder what magazine its in. I don't know any woman in her 20s that looks as good as madge. She's truly gorgeous. Gorgeous job realityasalways. love those photos. She's got such a modern Marilyn look in all of those from the 90s and today.

Edited by annaandmadonnaforever

Guest ieman

Hi I am new here. I have a lot, I mean a lot of Madonna (been a fan since CBGB) of exclusive, some even my own HQ images. How do I upload and/or share them with all of you. It would be my pleasure.

Hi I am new here. I have a lot, I mean a lot of Madonna (been a fan since CBGB) of exclusive, some even my own HQ images. How do I upload and/or share them with all of you. It would be my pleasure.

Hi! You have to upload images to an image hosting site (I often just upload to tumblr) and then copy the image URL into the dialogue box that appears when you click the polaroid button on the reply box.

1989%2BAlberto%2BTolot%2B%28Esquire%2BUS

1989 Alberto Tolot (Esquire USA August 1989 Page 96)

2492 X 3205 4.46 MB

DL: https://www.sendspace.com/file/pvn1qf

1989%2BHerb%2BRitts%2B%28Max%2BItaly%2BS
1989 Herb Ritts (Max Italy September 1989 page 173)
2536 X 3947 6 MB

1989%2BHerb%2BRitts%2B%28Rolling%2BStone

1989 Herb Ritts (Rolling Stone Australia May 1989 page 44)

2258 X 3338 3 MB

DL: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ltyp79

Edited by DavidLaw

Guest Pud Whacker

hELLO, does anyone know where I can find the Blame It On Rio editorial in uber hq?? MASSIVE??

This is filthy Ramon blowhan.tumblr.com

Who constantly puts down Jews, wishes them death and a new holocaust.

Depending on his psychotic mood, he either loves or hates madonna and hates her new and last album. Thinks MDNA tour is horrible and that her career has been destroyed since 2000.

Give him NOTHING.