HQ Photo Thread (Nov 2014 - March 2015). Preferably in HQ please!

Apples388

first of all I think madonna is one of the most beautiful women in the world and am the hugest fan but whenever I see outtakes I always wonder why she doesn't get electrolysis on her face she has so much peach fuzz and I feel like she needs to get a mustache wax! Anyone else agree

i don t think so...a lot of these unretouched pictures look that "bad" because of some primary filter a lot of fashion photographers use. it seperates the colours in an very artificial way to give some picturesque look all over the image. the negative side effect is that all those skin details like wrinkles, skin tone irritations, veins and facial hair are visually brought out extremely. and that is why you need to retouch them after. i am working as an digital artist myself and can promise you that in a lot of images even 18 years old models look 10 years older and not that fresh as in reality...

there's a bunch of tagged outtakes on this instagram http://instagram.com/monsieurpavlos

most people aren't sharing because of Madonna's post's. this person clearly doesn't care about Madonna's wishes since he is posting new unreleased outtakes.

Edited by juliebean