HQ Photo Thread (Nov 2014 - March 2015). Preferably in HQ please!

Apples388

Guest Pud Whacker

it's not her. in mid-1995 she befriended a terminally cancer ill woman. They took a trip together in the summer of 1995 in Europe.

I thought it was Carlos Leon. Calling LensCrafters as we speak!

Madonna has spoken:

I do not make money from the release of any of my photos. But other people do! I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing trading or posting of unreleased images or music. I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon. Until then i am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty! Please let me finish my work so i can give you my very best! #respectartandtheorocess

Madonna has spoken:

I do not make money from the release of any of my photos. But other people do! I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing trading or posting of unreleased images or music. I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon. Until then i am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty! Please let me finish my work so i can give you my very best! #respectartandtheorocess

if they are serious in preventing these outtakes, it's quite easy to control, do an inventory of the shots kept and deleted after photoshoots and people working for these photographers...

10838148_1571900329711600_23223249631940

10842101_1571902586378041_11898558894237

Absolutely Gorgeous! Thank you. Porcelain Perfection. I suppose this is from that unseen ITV 1983 UK TV show episode mentioned in another thread by Jamesy a while ago. I'd love to be able to watch that