HQ Photo Thread (Nov 2014 - March 2015). Preferably in HQ please!

Apples388

Have or not sense of humour? Ban or not?

And this close up was posted before...

You need to put the 2 and 2 together.

That new poster is obvs bound to be a troll.

Just look at it's two posts.

1) posts photo

2) quote photo previously posted

why?

You need to put the 2 and 2 together.

That new poster is obvs bound to be a troll.

Just look at it's two posts.

1) posts photo

2) quote photo previously posted

why?

Exactly. Why post the worst possible photo of Madonna around and then follow it up by posting it again with OMG. This photo is of course being used everywhere on the net to poke fun of Madonna. Why fans want to promote it is beyond me.

Guest guy0623

Exactly. Why post the worst possible photo of Madonna around and then follow it up by posting it again with OMG. This photo is of course being used everywhere on the net to poke fun of Madonna. Why fans want to promote it is beyond me.

i am not a troll, is this not titled hq outakes of madonna? i just posted a close up of the photo before my post. i've seen madonna twice for every tour starting from drowned world and i was in the golden triangle for mdna yankee stadium.

To be fair, that is no way near the worst possible photo of M that's been posted here. There are the pics from the W shoot including the outtakes which are by far the worst ever taken and the awful white outfit for Hard Candy.

I think we might be being slightly over sensitive given the recent invasion of newbies. We know the flush will come for the trolls so let's just enjoy weeding out the real ones and wind them up.

tumblr_ndn3w1Ur7U1s9ijc6o7_500.gif

I've asked the same in other fórum and seems that the picture was taken on 2002. The photographer was Herb Ritts (he died at the end of that year) and is a personal picture. A family portrait for Madonna personal use, not for a magazine or things like that.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much to whoever leaked this one in HQ. She looks incredible, and yes I do mean even close up. The hallmarks and lines etched into my pop queen idol's face are as legendary as she is. Plus, this was 4 years ago, and I am firmly convinced she looks even more amazing right now! Today! On the eve of a brilliant new album. People who see anything less don't understand love. ...love this photo. <3

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much to whoever leaked this one in HQ. She looks incredible, and yes I do mean even close up. The hallmarks and lines etched into my pop queen idol's face are as legendary as she is. Plus, this was 4 years ago, and I am firmly convinced she looks even more amazing right now! Today! On the eve of a brilliant new album. People who see anything less don't understand love. ...love this photo. <3

+1 She's so beautiful!

I've asked the same in other fórum and seems that the picture was taken on 2002. The photographer was Herb Ritts (he died at the end of that year) and is a personal picture. A family portrait for Madonna personal use, not for a magazine or things like that.

Herb ritts year 2001.

OK, it's sure that is Herb Ritts..

now: 2001 vs. 2002

10672431_1013620911997957_89903082402597

true rocco looks about 2 then? but lola looks to small to be 6 confusing. lol

I understand what you say, but I think Rocco is too "old" to be just one year... If the pictures were made in the beginning of the year (2002) Lola would be 5 years and 3 months???

it's from 2002

This pic is from 2002.

tumblr_nfilzsqYNq1s0x5wto2_400.jpgtumblr_nfilzsqYNq1s0x5wto4_400.jpg

(14 Sept.2002) leaving her apartment in NY

This pic is from 2002.

tumblr_nfilzsqYNq1s0x5wto2_400.jpgtumblr_nfilzsqYNq1s0x5wto4_400.jpg

(14 Sept.2002) leaving her apartment in NY

woah she has the same shirt on. could it be from the same day?