Is Get Together...

jacket

I just can't listen to 'push' on its own. I has to be in the continuous mix context. Weird I know. I also can't listen to Power Of Goodbye unless it follows Frozen. That's a whole other topic!

Great topic idea. I know what you mean. I usually have to listen to Isaac before I can listen to Push. Same with Frozen and POG. Also, Dear Jessie and Oh Father. I'm anal retentive like that when I listen to music...especially Madonna.

Some songs must be listened to together. That's why I love 45 rpm edits. If I want to listen to a song on its own, they've done the "break" for me.

Get Together has that classic Madonna vibe, which all the following singles have lacked, apart from Miles Away. I hope that someday she'll do an acoustic version of it with piano and strings. GT stands as the last truly great single she has released to date - sad as it's been almost ten years since. Needless to say I don't expect much from the new album but if anything comes even close to the feel of Get Together, I'll be happy.