I really think that she enjoys doing the promo tours.

Its obvious that she really enjoys performing and she like being able to see the reaction of the crowd while doing it.

I really think that she enjoys doing the promo tours.

Its obvious that she really enjoys performing and she like being able to see the reaction of the crowd while doing it.

Exactly

Did you all miss the surprise promo tours for the surprise release in September? I really enjoyed her London set at The Jazz Cafe. I must say I wasn't expecting that version of "Human Nature" at all!

I would love for Madonna to do a Good Morning America performance tbh. I mean imagine that! :wow:

I really think that the Superbowl was what had caused the promo to be sort of cut short. Guy O has said himself, hasn't he? Anyway...I think and hope that won't be the case this era. I mean whether she tours early or later on in the era won't matter. She'll sell enough tickets nevertheless and if the lead single and maybe the second single do well she might even sell more than she did for MDNA.

I would love for Madonna to do a Good Morning America performance tbh. I mean imagine that! :wow:

I really think that the Superbowl was what had caused the promo to be sort of cut short. Guy O has said himself, hasn't he? Anyway...I think and hope that won't be the case this era. I mean whether she tours early or later on in the era won't matter. She'll sell enough tickets nevertheless and if the lead single and maybe the second single do well she might even sell more than she did for MDNA.

He said the Superbowl was the only promo for the album :crazy: A terrible first single choice and the biggest drop of any album after second week sales, etc. Non traditional promo INDEED!

He said the Superbowl was the only promo for the album :crazy: A terrible first single choice and the biggest drop of any album after second week sales, etc. Non traditional promo INDEED!

Super Bowl was an epic 8 minute advert for her tour.

The album was just an after thought.

The single GMAYL an excuse to perform with the "cool generation".

Super Bowl was an epic 8 minute advert for her tour.

The album was just an after thought.

The single GMAYL an excuse to perform with the "cool generation".

The album was not an afterthought. You might not like the album, but don't insult Madonna as a musician and artist. Her music and albums have always been extremely important to her. As for performing with the "cool generation" give her some more credit. She is not stuck in the past continually and can perform with whoever she wants.

Guest Rachelle of London

The album was not an afterthought. You might not like the album, but don't insult Madonna as a musician and artist. Her music and albums have always been extremely important to her. As for performing with the "cool generation" give her some more credit. She is not stuck in the past continually and can perform with whoever she wants.

Jan, don't even bother.

I was discounting the minutes she wasn't alone on the Bowl stage.

I wonder if Katy will have as many people on her Bowl stage?

She was never alone. If you mean share the stage with other singing performers then by your logic she was alone during 3 minutes (Vogue).

Guest Rachelle of London

She was never alone. If you mean share the stage with other singing performers then by your logic she was alone during 3 minutes (Vogue).

Mat Guy, don't even bother.

Glastonbury.

That would be epic....Madonna headlining it next year would be amazing promo for the new album and tour.

The press for it would be on same level as Super Bowl.....plus she has "almost" agreed to it before.

Oh STFU Confesshit. You're suspended till spring 2015 so we don't have to be constantly reinformed daily that the album won't be released till next year!

What?

I said I'd like to see her headline Glasto next year (as part of a promo tour...that is this thread!?)....we already know the albums out next year...

What's the issue?