That's a good point.

With no SuperBowl to prepare for next year, then there will be a "free diary"......I'm hoping for a promo tour but my guess will be the "gap" between the album release date and the actual tour will be so tight.....there simply won't be any time for one.

Please stop talking like you have any insight or authority or knowledge that no one else knows. Your presumptions are just as valid or invalid as everyone else's. Get over it!

Confessions Promo tour was the best. From Koko to Coachella to Japan to G-A-Y. Bloody hell, it even had a documentary! QUEEN!!!

Yeh she basically needs to do this one again, it was superb.

i would rank the promo tours like so..

Confessions

Music

AL

ROL

Hard Candy

MDNA

Please stop talking like you have any insight or authority or knowledge that no one else knows. Your presumptions are just as valid or invalid as everyone else's. Get over it!

Okay I will re-phrase....

In my opinion there won't be time for a promo tour as she will be preparing for the actual tour after the album drops (and perhaps before like she did with MDNAtour)

But that's JUST my opinion.

It's not endorsed by LiveNation, Guy O, Interscope or even Madonna herself.

😜💦❤️👄😈✌️

ROL?

And MDNA didn't have a promo tour.

ROL didn't get a Promo Tour but it got all of 1998.

It was one of get best album eras by far...amazing videos, live performance, editorial shoots, interviews and imagery.

ROL didn't need a promo tour.

It was promoted consistently throughout the entire year.

ROL got one promo gig at NY's Roxy. I wouldn't say the era offered much in "great" live performances.

Music, Confessions, American Life Promo Tours are all equally as good IMHO!! The only one I managed to see was American Life at HMV - It was crazy seeing her there with just a guitar, plus all the other shows were great TRL, Tower, NJR.

The Hand Candy show was hideous I remember waiting up all night to watch the live stream from the Roseland Ballroom. I was so disappointed, I think mainly it was the granny hair. Then I was disappointed again when she did Radio 1 Weekend (which I didn't win tickets to) instead of a small London venue. She sounded awful too, it was really embarrassing hearing her live vocal on the Radio 1.

I'd love her to do another set of intimate gigs, she should do more though!

Los Angeles, New York, Mexico City, London, Paris, Rome, Japan, Sydney

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with Confessit, High 5's man.

I'm of the opinion that there simply just won't be time. I believe Live Nation are probably setting up the venues as we speak.

There will probably be a couple of performances at award shows or television shows and then she will go straight into tour rehearsal prep.

We are in the era of Live Nation and things will continue to be different. The Warner Brothers way of doing things is a thing of the past. It's all about the tours now.

Thank you!

But carful....some fans might think your stating fact and have a hissy fit 😜💦

I completely agree with Confessit, High 5's man.

I'm of the opinion that there simply just won't be time. I believe Live Nation are probably setting up the venues as we speak.

There will probably be a couple of performances at award shows or television shows and then she will go straight into tour rehearsal prep.

We are in the era of Live Nation and things will continue to be different. The Warner Brothers way of doing things is a thing of the past. It's all about the tours now.

I agree. I would love a promo show, but I don't see that happening.

What would be really cool would be if she did a little bit of promo in each city on tour. At the absolute minimum, just a radio interview or some sort of promo appearance in a music store where she just has to show up for an hour and sign a few autographs and give an interview or two for television promoting the record or latest single release.

that would be good because it would also be promo for the tour, people would know she was there it would be very current

Guest Rachelle of London

What would be really cool would be if she did a little bit of promo in each city on tour. At the absolute minimum, just a radio interview or some sort of promo appearance in a music store where she just has to show up for an hour and sign a few autographs and give an interview or two for television promoting the record or latest single release.

Would be cool but Madonna does too much performance prep before her shows to even think about fitting that in. Maybe in Europe or South Ameriica where she does loads of stadium shows every few days but couldn't see that happening.

Would love it though

^^^^ As nice as it would be to see Madonna out there doing stuff, that's the kind of rough, bottom end promo that brand new bands and acts in the business are forced to do to get their name out there, not MEGASTARS like Madonna.

As, erm, cute as the American Life 'back to basics, meet n greet, record store performance, radio interviews et al', promo was (or wasn't)...it didn't exactly....work, did it? In the end, it was all just a bit cheap.

Promo tours in small venues are overrated. Because most fans aren't able to get tickets to actually go to them.

I think she should do some more promotion, but not gigs. I would like her to do some more print, radio or tv interviews for this record because I do enjoy her talking about her work and I love her personality and sense of humor. I love collecting magazines so I would like some photo shoots and interviews in those.

IMO Madonna is a rehearsal freak so, promo tour is a good way to rehearse AND promote at the same time. If we didn't had the confession promo, probably music inferno would had never saw the light. For me promo tour IS rehearsing so, why not?

4 promo shows

London

NYC

Sydney

Paris or Moscow!! (The last one broadcast)

Ellen Degeneres (perfo), Jimmy Fallon (acoustic perfo)

BRIT award

Another live tweets

Full tease and picture on Instagram!

Then tour In june or even july!

We can be a 100% sure that Madonna will do a Promo Tour.

Don't forget she left her record company for a touring company, her main product is not music anymore but shows. And a promo tour is the best way to say "Hey look, Madonna is an amazing performer with new songs and oldies but goodies, why don't you come see her in her next tour?".

Promo tours in small venues are overrated. Because most fans aren't able to get tickets to actually go to them.

That's exactly the point! :laugh:

Don't really care for those small gigs, unless I could attend (what never happens). I hope for some TV appearences but I won't hold me breath. After MDNA i don't expect much. But iam sure the Workd Tour will be amazing again.

We can be a 100% sure that Madonna will do a Promo Tour.

Don't forget she left her record company for a touring company, her main product is not music anymore but shows. And a promo tour is the best way to say "Hey look, Madonna is an amazing performer with new songs and oldies but goodies, why don't you come see her in her next tour?".

That's exactly the point! :laugh:

I agree with this....

Super bowl was one massive advert for the tour....releasing the tickets the morning after was incredible press!

She does need some kind of push before next years tour....

I think she should do some more promotion, but not gigs. I would like her to do some more print, radio or tv interviews for this record because I do enjoy her talking about her work and I love her personality and sense of humor. I love collecting magazines so I would like some photo shoots and interviews in those.

promo tours are meant to get the word out about the new album, they get filmed and shared on youtube. They are excellent way to promote