So what do you guys think? Are we getting one this time around? Last time we didn't because She was rehearsing non-stop for the Super Bowl and after that She immersed into the preps for the World Tour cause there was no time left.

I have to confess I have such a soft spot for these promo tours. I love all of them! Especially the Music one (and you better show some appreciation!). She always seems to be more relaxed and having lots of fun while doing it. Let's not forget they are a wonderful platform to test the new performances for the world tour as well as a tool to promote the album in the major markets.

They are an absolutely perfect and incredible appetizer while her subjects wait fort the massive world tour. Ugh, I miss seeing her perform so much.

Is Madonna gonna neglect a promo tour to go deep into The Tour?

I would love a promo tour :inlove:

I think this time around without massive side projects a la W.E. taking time from her schedule or committing to something like the SB at such short notice she's going to be willing to give some more structure to the pre album release period and the pre actual tour right after it

Guest Rachelle of London

Please god let her have one.

I think she missed not having one on MDNA hence why they did the Olympia gig. She enjoys connecting with her fans in such an intimate setting.

I hope she does what Rihanna did on her 7/7 promo tour and do small shows around the world. That would be amazing.

There won't be time for a Promo Tour.

The concentration will be in the Tour.

It was Warners that set up the promo shows to market the album....things have changed now....

It won't be seen as a necessary to do promo shows....

I think an Award a Show spot....and possibly(highly unlikely tho) a festival set aswell next year would be a cool live promo to do.

Promo tour rankette:

1. Music

2. Confessions

3. American Life

4. Hard Candy

i'd really love a new promo tour, but don't know why, i have a feeling she won't anymore....

Hell to the yes! It's all about Give It 2 Me but then you got Music, 4 Minutes, CANDY SHOP. I love her magician-like outfit, interactions w/ the crowd were funny and vintage, CLASSIC Madonna bounce in Give It 2 Me. She hops around in ways not seen since Virgin Tour. She was adorable! Everything in the MUSIC promo tour, my least fave, pales in comparison to this.

I mean, come on, this is perfection too ....

madonna5.jpg

Best for me is Music and Confessions... Usually during thr

Promo tour we have a little bit of a look at how some of the songs will be performed on tour (Candy Shop etc...) so i can't really wait for a new one :wow:

The problem w/ Confessions promo tour is I've yet to see a decent, COMPLETE recording of the show. Anyone have a link? I've only seen it in bits and pieces.

Oh, as for the topic of this thread, Is M gonna do a promo tour for new album? I have no idea. Can't even guess really.

There won't be time for a Promo Tour.

The concentration will be in the Tour.

It was Warners that set up the promo shows to market the album....things have changed now....

It won't be seen as a necessary to do promo shows....

I think an Award a Show spot....and possibly(highly unlikely tho) a festival set aswell next year would be a cool live promo to do.

Are you part of her team or where did you get that information from?

I think that concentrating on the tour would be rather stupid and I always felt that touring early in the era is. People will buy tickets for her shows no matter what. She could actually do a tour one year after the release of her album and people would still go.

I loved the American Life gigs. Not only did she look absolutely stunning with the brown hair but the acoustic guitar versions of Mother & Father or Nothing Fails were brilliant, too.

The Music Promo Tour cannot be topped because it marked her return to the live stage and people were truly desperate to see her. She also looked fantastic and seeing her perform Music and Impressive Instant live for the first time was orgasmic.

Confessions Promo Tour is legendary because of her Coachella gig and because of one of her most energetic performances ever - Let It Will Be at Koko. I remember how much I LOVED her that night and that I watched that promo gig on repeat for weeks, maybe months.

Hard Candy.

So yes, I hope for another one this time!

The problem w/ Confessions promo tour is I've yet to see a decent, COMPLETE recording of the show. Anyone have a link? I've only seen it in bits and pieces.

Oh, as for the topic of this thread, Is M gonna do a promo tour for new album? I have no idea. Can't even guess really.

What do you mean? This?

Are you part of her team or where did you get that information from?

I think that concentrating on the tour would be rather stupid and I always felt that touring early in the era is. People will buy tickets for her shows no matter what. She could actually do a tour one year after the release of her album and people would still go.

Concentrating on the tour is rather stupid?

Tour a year after the albums released?

The Madonna your referring to is dated.

The promo tours were set up by Warners to market the album....

LiveNation and Madonna will be concentrating on another mammouth tour a la MDNA.....so that's why I highly doubt they'll be any promo tour next year....

Unless Interscope try and get her to do more promotion ahead of the tour....and I can't see that happening.

As for touring along time after an album drops....again that's a thing of the past.

I loved the American Life gigs. Not only did she look absolutely stunning with the brown hair but the acoustic guitar versions of Mother & Father or Nothing Fails were brilliant, too.

The Music Promo Tour cannot be topped because it marked her return to the live stage and people were truly desperate to see her. She also looked fantastic and seeing her perform Music and Impressive Instant live for the first time was orgasmic.

Confessions Promo Tour is legendary because of her Coachella gig and because of one of her most energetic performances ever - Let It Will Be at Koko. I remember how much I LOVED her that night and that I watched that promo gig on repeat for weeks, maybe months.

Hard Candy.

So yes, I hope for another one this time!

:smooch:

LiveNation and Madonna will be concentrating on another mammouth tour a la MDNA.....so that's why I highly doubt they'll be any promo tour next year....

Unless Interscope try and get her to do more promotion ahead of the tour....and I can't see that happening.

As for touring along time after an album drops....again that's a thing of the past.

Guy Oseary explicitly told in that infamous twitter chat with fans to cool down the "lack of traditional promo" that the only reason Madonna didn't do a promo tour with MDNA was because of the Super Bowl. He also added that she loves doing them.

What do you mean? This?

Thank you! Though I was talking about the one at G-A-Y where she's wearing the pink shorts and boa.

For my tastes, I still think her dancing was better in HC promo tour. Of course, Confessions is the superior era overall.

Again, where is all of this information coming from? Why would touring long time after the release be a thing of the past?

We don't know how things will turn out. Maybe she'll have another career peak with this album and Live Nation will ask her to put out more than just three singles and do extensive promo this time around? You never know what her team's up to unless you're a part of it. Don't act like you know exactly what is going to happen, because you clearly no as much as we do at this point, which is nothing. Everything you say is pure speculation.

Thank you! Though I was talking about the one at G-A-Y where she's wearing the pink shorts and boa.

For my tastes, I still think her dancing was better in HC promo tour. Of course, Confessions is the superior era overall.

well she was still recovering from the horse accident

Guy Oseary explicitly told in that infamous twitter chat with fans to cool down the "lack of traditional promo" that the only reason Madonna didn't do a promo tour with MDNA was because of the Super Bowl. He also added that she loves doing them.

That's a good point.

With no SuperBowl to prepare for next year, then there will be a "free diary"......I'm hoping for a promo tour but my guess will be the "gap" between the album release date and the actual tour will be so tight.....there simply won't be any time for one.