Do u expect solid songwriting on the new album?

I agree! I do like Gang Bang though, but I reckon Beautiful Killer could sit with Causing a Commotion, they both have that catchy energy. It's the Madonna of old!

Classic Madonna all the way. I can't praise BK enough. It has every element of a trademark Madonna song.

BK is MADONNA. Gang Bang is boring, repetitive, unauthenthic and trying hard. I didnt like it at first and I dont like it now. Ether BK or Im Addicted or Love Spent should ve been the first single.

Are you all hard of hearing? Beautiful Killer better than Gang Bang? Madonna made a wise decision to leave it as a b-side/ extra track, where it belongs with birthday song. Gang Bang, along with I'm addicted, love spent and Falling Free should have been the singles ( in whichever order) instead of the garbage we got as singles!

Here's hoping her first release single is a little left of centre instead of pandering to the masses!!!

Currently, Diplo as been working with Queen of Pop Madonna for her upcoming album and has collaborated with Skrillex to create the group Jack Ü. “I loved working with Madonna. The tracks have come out great and crazy- sounding. She is one of those few artists who started the trend of reinventing themselves before anybody else. She kind of began that trend of actually coming back with a refreshingly new look, music style and fresh tunes; winning it and hitting the top of the charts. She was ready to experiment while collaborating with me and was very open-minded to my ideas.”

http://www.asianage.com/music/what-diplo-matic-dude-102

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/simon-cowell-guru-ryan-tedder-4766488

Madonna has drafted in Simon Cowell’s favourite hit maker to pen tracks for her new album.

The pop maestro has been Cowell’s first port of call to compose songs for the label’s priority acts including One Direction and Ella Henderson, after he wrote and produced Bleeding Love for Leona Lewis. Ryan, 35, tells 3am Madge’s new music is “her best stuff in over a decade – it’s really strong”.

Keeping tight-lipped about his contribution, he says: “The tracks I’ve done with her are really hard to explain.” Clever way to keep a lid on things, Ryan. That’ll keepMadge happy.

It comes after the Material Girl teamed up with one of the world’s biggest DJs, Avicii, 25. Their track Rebel Heart, was leaked online along with another song, Wash Over Me, which the singer said “broke her heart”.

Ryan, who performed with his band at Capital FM’s Jingle Bell Ball at London’s O2 Arena on Saturday, adds: “I was actually working on something with Madonna when her tracks leaked.

“So I panicked because I thought it was the song I was working on, but luckily it wasn’t.

“People have way too much time on their hands.”