New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Adele will probably be released Valentines Day or Mother's Day because there isn't a day dedicated to being bored to tears by an overweight lady with the speaking voice of an East End London market stall fruit and veg seller.

:lmao:

I have some cool news to share NON-new album related but still...

So Chaz came to my job today. It was his birthday and we took a quick pic. We spoke briefly and he's doing well.

And I was talking about M and one of my co-workers mentioned her parents worked with M when she was a dance student in Michigan and they had a recital where they all wore these random gloves and ran around the stage doing some kind of stage performance. Thought I'd share!!!

It's the calm before the storm. We need to be strong and hold on it there, my brothers and sisters. Please, now is not the time to give up! They say the darkest hour is that before the dawn. We have come very far, and we know the album is complete. I implore you not to give up. Let's whether this Christmas and New Year winter period, and believe me, our Queen will come to save us come February. It will not be easy, the dark cold winter chill and those long and freezing winter nights, but we'll pull through. Together. We are one!

No one's gonna stop me

EVAHH!!!!

I really hope this era has longevity...

I am very curious about what Guy's new strategy he was talking about a couple of weeks ago is... What could it be? Whatever it is, please do not let Universal fuck up the release out of the US!

i don't know.. sounds like it could be legit actually.. it's being retweeted on twitter everywhere.. hope if it's real the full & HQ thing won't leak. don't want another GMAYL situation..

most of all because it actually sounds pretty good :p

i don't know.. sounds like it could be legit actually.. it's being retweeted on twitter everywhere.. hope if it's real the full & HQ thing won't leak. don't want another GMAYL situation..

most of all because it actually sounds pretty good :p

it does ! :laugh:

im totally cool with NO leaks/no teasers/no nothing at all until the new single if this is real. (im terrified of anything more leaking tbh.. i don't anything to ruin this potentially great song/promo/anything :p)

Yeah it sounds really good! I hope it's real :Disco_Ball:

By the way, Madonna posted another pic of Michael Jackson with the hashtag #iconic... It's like the 5th time. Will he be in the video or in the lyrics to that song?