New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Looks like a photoshoot is defiently going down today...

Question is....is it the album artwork OR a photoshoot for the Interview magazine?

Love the look of the wig....she's never worn a wig for her album shoots before...

seems to be the same wig from the rumor of the other shoots... Last time was album artwork and now Single and or video...

Or last time Versace Campaign and now Interview Magazine!!! DAAAM hahah

seems to be the same wig from the rumor of the other shoots... Last time was album artwork and now Single and or video...

Or last time Versace Campaign and now Interview Magazine!!! DAAAM hahah

Are you talking about the wig that Andy posted? Because it's a different style, and Andy confirmed it wasn't for Madonna.

So the Album photoshoot with Mert & Marcus is being prepped now with them & Giovanni Bianco & should take place this week then?

How exciting, means the album is finished & will be out by March going by when previous photoshoots took place.

MDNA's took place in December & the album was out by March.

Rebel's Heart's is taking place possibly this week so album out as early February maybe?

I think we're looking at a similar release schedule to MDNA and American Life, i.e. first quarter 2015. The exact week / month isn't really important.

Which probably means we'll have the first single in early February.

Sidebar: this time in 2012, the "Give me All Your Luvin'" demo leaked.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Sidebar: this time in 2012, the "Give me All Your Luvin'" demo leaked.

yes but it was only a very early rough cut demo...

the only differences from the final version are the LUV's and the raps..so it wasn't a very early rough cut :1251:

Hardly. The ending is different too.

So... can someone condense whats been happening with her new album in one or two sentences for me, please?

Nothing. At all. <<<there you have it. Two perfect sentences. Everyone's speculating on random instagram posts that MAY imply Giovanni and mert are working with M on a shoot for something we don't know about. Magazine or album or anything else.

So... can someone condense whats been happening with her new album in one or two sentences for me, please?

It's finished, at least we think so.

The album is being mixed, atleast we think so.

She's working on the album photoshoot, at least instagram leading us to believe this.

Diplo confirmed 5 songs of his will make the album. The first single is produced by him. And the album is coming next year.