New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Remember that one time there was a short clip going around and some of you guys swore up and down that you could hear Madonna saying unapologetic?

:lmao:

Fans even recorded clips of themselves singing along to the clip! :rotfl:

Remember that one time there was a short clip going around and some of you guys swore up and down that you could hear Madonna saying unapologetic?

:lmao:

:lmao::lmao: i felt deaf and stupid hearing anything

What does B minor sound like?

B minor is a music key... As far as I know "Burning Up", is the only Madonna song released to date that was written in the key of B minor - as opposed to "True Blue", "Justify My Love" and "I Fucked Up", which were all written in the key of B major.

If you watch the video below, you will hear what difference it makes when you reharmonize a song from a major key to a minor key:

Since when has Madonna made a 2.anything?

I'm here for the next new Madonna album.

True, but there are albums that are clearly continuations of the previous album, at least in terms of sound/producers. Music > AL is the most obvious example.

Um... Pretty sure she was just joking. It's sort of a "common" joke structure (I've heard it before).

But if you must know what B Minor sounds like, there are websites for this.

Oh. You know, you're probably right haha. Edited by TXIII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftB-DccfZkY#t=234

IS no one else sowing their oats to this besides suede and moi???

Madonna is gonna sound disgusting on something like this!!

I've been enjoying this lately as well. The new album is going to be multi-layered and high quality I think.

It's shaping up to have enormous potential with the collaborators she's chosen to work with

B minor is a music key... As far as I know "Burning Up", is the only Madonna song released to date that was written in the key of B minor - as opposed to "True Blue", "Justify My Love" and "I Fucked Up", which were all written in the key of B major.

If you watch the video below, you will hear what difference it makes when you reharmonize a song from a major key to a minor key:

What???? she has a lot of songs in minor key!

nobody would have only 1 song in minor key... every song normally contains a mixture of minor and major keys

Who's That Girl, Frozen, Girl Gone Wild are some examples

Found this on Twitter. Is it real? CANNOT wait for the new era ....

10678696_611430825633452_616005270031964

I saw this a couple of weeks ago on Facebook, I can't remember from who, but it did have the heading "real or not" or something like that!

It looks good, but I I still don't know if it is an actual real cover?

MDNA had twice as many producers as Bedtime Stories, in fact.

But looks like this one will outdo even MDNA!

True but it seems like she's "over" recording, so a lot of stuff may not make th final track list!

But it seems a double album or AT least a special edition(with a lot more on it that MDNAspecial) is now bound to happen.