New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Guest whatatramp

And?

Do you like her upper lips or not?

And what about the cross?

:lol: :lol:

1. I'm ready for MadonNas & another Kanye collab
  2. She looked amazing at that event
  3. I didn't understand why everyone was posting pictures of her wearing crosses, to do with some user that got flushed I guess, I was too busy looking for the people who were saying young people don't know who Nas is and that Chuck D has a 'fresher sound' :dead:

Guest whatatramp

:lol: You have to laugh at the new album threads as otherwise you would go mad. If you view them as entertainment - with some news and serious comments thrown in as well - they become somewhat entertaining although make you shake your head.

agreed, I never keep up with them though so when a load of news type stuff happens at once I get completely lost cause the pages double so fast

I don't want no another REGGAE IS NOT THE SAME AS DANCEHALL discussion. So yeah. But carry on the mess, the fuckery, the CUNT fiesta of it all, I'm in.

tumblr_mfax6k32kc1qj0u7fo1_500.gif

CONFIRMED! Album release date: November 2015

At the moment Madonna has pretty much finalised the recording and mixing of the first 3 discs of the Rebel Heart 5-disc Song Cycle.

Disc 4 is halfway there and Disc 5 is still in the demoing process.

Watch this space!

(Sources: MadonnaDrama and SubmergedMadonna)

ibfwfXsZ8cJ44L.gif

it's still there. You can print it and read it before bed.

ipcmraoQHcVKu.gif

Too true but one things for CERTAIN...

2015 is reserved for touring!

So the album WILL be released in the first quarter of next year.

I still think we are months off the first single, but recording won't over-lap into next year...

I'll be amazed if she's posting studio pics in January!!!

You never know...

Maybe this time they'll do the opposite of the untradtional promo they did for her last project.

you still expecting an album this year? Longer seemed to be the right album only pro next year, she can not release the album without pre sale.

Exactly. I still don't understand why people expect this album to come out this year. I mean there's only two months left...Why is everyone so fucking impatient? I'm pretty sure it's not going to be as much of an eternity that Beyawncé fans had to wait for her album to come out.

Guest Rachelle of London
  • I'm ready for MadonNas & another Kanye collab
  • She looked amazing at that event
  • I didn't understand why everyone was posting pictures of her wearing crosses, to do with some user that got flushed I guess, I was too busy looking for the people who were saying young people don't know who Nas is and that Chuck D has a 'fresher sound' :dead:

:dead:

No Calvin Harris please. He is a cunt, not that good looking and I'll NEVER forgive him for what he said about Madonna while working with the poison dwarf.

What did he say?

Well it looks unlikely shes doing the X Factor. They have just announced the guests. Adam Lambert & Queen, Olly Murs, One Direction, Sam Bailey, Take That, Ella Henderson, Rihanna & Sam Smith all set to perform

Well it looks unlikely shes doing the X Factor. They have just announced the guests. Adam Lambert & Queen, Olly Murs, One Direction, Sam Bailey, Take That, Ella Henderson, Rihanna & Sam Smith all set to perform

So Rihanna and Sam Smith took her place? Is there any place left for her or all places are filled?