New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

I getting scared something's about to leak :no:

It sounds incredible though!!!

seriously at this point! I don't really care

First 203984 times better than GMAYL and anyways we all going to buy everything anyways!

My heart will explode haha everybody around me treat me like i'm a freak! but It's so exited seriously more than we r superstargate!!

I love the little pause before she start singing, the little bells etc everything! I'm really going to be disappointed if its' fake

Its so real. I went to bed and couldnt sleep so ive got back up. Ive followed her (like a lot of us) for 30 years. Its her!

I really CANT sleep too!!

What you guys think fake or not... it sounds good to you or..

Hmmm, I'm not sure what to think. I hear a bit of M in the "(un)believable" part of the snippet, but I think the rest is too LQ to really tell.

You really need to play it on a loop to fully hear M in it.

I love the beat. It's so sick and dark.

They should delete it off that soundcloud pagr before morning. By now, everyone has it shared on youtube anyway. Cause I think tomorrow or the next few days, certain things will unravel in M's camp.

They should delete it off that soundcloud pagr before morning. By now, everyone has it shared on youtube anyway. Cause I think tomorrow or the next few days, certain things will unravel in M's camp.

Release the whole thing before haha

Is it her voice doing the "yah" but slightly distorted?

To me, it sounds like its a voice outside of the actual song and it just instantly reminds me of the way spanish people say "enough!"