New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Ok food for thought...does madonna ever sing unbelievable in that way? Could they have mish mashed songs together and used her singing unbelievable...if not, I think it's real but I can't remember her singigj that word during hard candy (which is what her vocal style reminds me of)

i hope he or she won't leak anything else though! he says he WILL on twitter and I don't like the idea of that. for all we know it's some jerk who doesn't like Madonna trying to mess with things.. what we got is sweet but I don't want another GMAYL situation..

i hope he or she won't leak anything else though! he says he WILL on twitter and I don't like the idea of that. for all we know it's some jerk who doesn't like Madonna trying to mess with things.. what we got is sweet but I don't want another GMAYL situation..

Link to his Twitter account please?

Ok food for thought...does madonna ever sing unbelievable in that way? Could they have mish mashed songs together and used her singing unbelievable...if not, I think it's real but I can't remember her singigj that word during hard candy (which is what her vocal style reminds me of)

She sang unbelievable in Incredible but it didn't sound like this.

who was the guy here who deleted his post saying "the second snippet is not madonna, you idiot"? well then WHOSE IS IT SMART ASS? :newspaper:

IKR !!!! :lmao:

I was trying to quote him but he deleted his post and I could not quote anymore. Bitch!!!!

If it ever leaks in full - without it being part of her plans - it will most likely end up being a scenario a-la-Music instead of a GMAYL type of thing. No Superbowl this time around. She would definitely be able to cope with it. Plus, the song sounds like it could be a smash. ;)

I didn't want to get too excited, but it really does sound like her...especially in the spoken part and of course the unbelievable. It does sound really good. I think this one is definitely her...I hope so.