New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

I really don't know what to expect from this album. Reggae, dance, urban, hip hop, choirs, orchestras, pop. Expect the Unexpected!

I'm dying to see how she's gonna put this all together and get it out there.

My only gripe is waiting until next year. I'm so impatient. And I'm so ready.

Thank God for this statement!

A lot of great news! We already felt that the album was coming next year but now it's official, also the sound and the fact that they're adding the final touches on the album.

Also there's Nas and Chance, this album will be fucking amazing, it kinda reminds me Jlo's AKA.

New single in January! And press release for Xmas.

I completely agree!

I think the while project will get an offcial statement release this christmas confirming the first single and album....

January first single.

March the album.

Dahi and Blood Diamonds news makes me very excited...

but I DO NOT want another Hard Candy :'(

How does any of what we know about this album make you think that we're going to get a repeat of Hard Candy ???

How does any of what we know about this album make you think that we're going to get a repeat of Hard Candy ???

A lot was being said about rappers collaborating on this album, and it set off loud Hard Candy alarms in my head. Candy Shop bells and such :scared: Look, Madonna followed up COAD with a so-so urban album and I'm still traumatised by that.

On a serious note, nobody knows for sure what this album will sound like, I think we can all agree on that. I wasn't suggesting it WILL sound like or BE Hard Candy 2.0 , so we can all relax now.

This news sounds so exciting! It seems that the new album will be heavily R&B-influenced,but a with dark,alternative feel to it....and even some reggae-ish sounds on other tracks! That's what makes Madonna albums so interesting....the way she covers different sounds and styles.This is gonna be great!

Dahi is part of the West coast collective D.R.U.G.Z. Come behind the beat of "Intro" by Pac Div he discusses the layers, structure, sample clearance and all the other elements involved in creating the beat.

Since when has Madonna made a 2.anything?

I'm here for the next new Madonna album.

Exactly what I was thinking while reading this rubbish thread. Madonna doesn't do ANOTHER anything when it comes to albums. How many times has she said she hates repeating herself? Can't wait to hear her new sound!