New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

Maybe just maybe(she does) likes these artists and wants them to be included. Just because some of you lot don't like the idea, well tough shit! Remember her last big hit was 4 minutes and that was with Justin.

I myself have an open mind, don't care who she collabrates with, just want solid good songs.

GMAYL was to me only made for SuperBowl, if Super Bowl didn't happen, there would have been no GMAYL in my opinion. Why can't some just wait and hear then judge?

She has some rubbish very few SOLO songs too and to me GMAYL is her only dud collab song. I don't give a F was brilliant with Nicki on it IMHO

GMAYL was to me only made for SuperBowl, if Super Bowl didn't happen, there would have been no GMAYL in my opinion. Why can't some just wait and hear then judge?

She has some rubbish very few SOLO songs too and to me GMAYL is her only dud collab song. I don't give a F was brilliant with Nicki on it IMHO

I'm certain that this time she will not repeat the mistakes and I can't wait for this album!

While she should piss off people, I don't think it's clever to do it this way though.

If she stays away from collaborating with an artist based on age or how that artist is perceived just to finally please people than she might as well retire.

Rebellious is Madonna's middle name. it's not 20 years ago. Say hello to your own biases and discrimination.

it's the media's job to tell her what to do and what not to do.

Art is not an exact science you can't tell an artist what to do and what not to do.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Actually the producer (his name escapes me at the moment) said, in the EPK I believe, that he had already written the demo with the chant before any of the Superbowl stuff was even talked about. And we can't wait before judging, that's how fan forums work before a release that's been teased for months : we judge, cringe, yelp, make suppositions, etc.

But anyway, I really hope she does GMAYL again because it wasn't a hit last time. She should record it again with Nicki and Miley, I think it would be a great hit. She should do it just to piss you off.

Say what you will about GMAYL but........it is her last top 10 song in the US at this point. I'm not saying that makes it the best or worst song ever, but the facts remain, my own opinion aside. I realize on a WW level this was one of her most least successful lead singles, but it STILL went top 10 or number one in many countries. It simply wasn't this massive, huge, epic, career killing failure like some of you tend to dramatize........

But carry on and pretend like it was. :) Logic be damned.

I remember argumenting with my best friend about the demo, wishing it was a primitive version, hoping for the final version to be, well, totally different and hot. We know how it ends... Sorry to be off topic, but gmayl is still a sensitive subject :scared: