New album: 2 LQ clips just leaked... real or fake? Answer: FAKE !

It looks full now unless they have a secret. Its been strange this year, its on 2 or 3 times a week. (its on 2 now) I guess if she decided to do it they would put on an extra night. (or bump off Ella, im sure she'd understand :lol:)

Guest Rachelle of London

She should do strictly! They get better ratings anyway! I would love to see Max Branning and Madonna together!

It looks full now unless they have a secret. Its been strange this year, its on 2 or 3 times a week. (its on 2 now) I guess if she decided to do it they would put on an extra night. (or bump off Ella, im sure she'd understand :lol:)

Thanks, I still want to see her perform :)

NAS might be involved, if so I am looking forward to this more than anything she has ever done. Hes incredible. :roadrunner: :roadrunner: :roadrunner: :roadrunner: :roadrunner:

Happy for NAS and diplo to be involved. Avici can fuck off though.

I feel terrible for not really knowing who Nas is. Is it the same Nas who was once married to Kelis?? I've always wondered why in every interview with Kelis they alway bring up her ex-husband, I'm always thinking "who cares about him"??? I'm in the UK, is he massive in the US then?

Supposedly he ghost-wrote Will Smith's "Getting Jiggy With It."

Also - from Wikipedia:

Nas is often named as one of the top hip hop artists. MTV ranked him at number 5 on their list of The Greatest MCs of All Time. In 2012, The Source ranked him No. 2 on their list of the Top 50 Lyricists of All Time. In 2013, Nas was ranked fourth on MTV's "Hottest MCs in the Game" list. In 2014, About.com ranked him No. 1 on ther list of the 50 Greatest MC's of All Time. He has six number 1 albums on the Billboard 200, tying him with Eminem and Kanye West for 2nd all time among rappers.

I feel terrible for not really knowing who Nas is. Is it the same Nas who was once married to Kelis?? I've always wondered why in every interview with Kelis they alway bring up her ex-husband, I'm always thinking "who cares about him"??? I'm in the UK, is he massive in the US then?

Hes not massive in the UK as a big ridiculous celebrity twat like Kanye, but hes a legendary rapper. Illmatic is an iconic album.

Guest Rachelle of London

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=48084

Volim i ja turbofolk!!!!

Hahaha budalo

OnT: I was Nas fan long before i embraced Madonna as my fav, and this could be really good colaboration.

1. I'm ready for MadonNas & another Kanye collab
  2. She looked amazing at that event
  3. I didn't understand why everyone was posting pictures of her wearing crosses, to do with some user that got flushed I guess, I was too busy looking for the people who were saying young people don't know who Nas is and that Chuck D has a 'fresher sound' :dead:

For the record, I said I would prefer Chuck D if she's going to work with a rap legend, not that he has a "fresher sound." Public Enemy peaked longer before Nas even came on the scene!

Guy convinced her right after Confessions when he took over that the only way for her to stay relevant is to feature younger hot artists in her lead singles. As if Hung Up wasn't the most successful single of her entire career worldwide! And as if GMAYL wasn't the least successful lead single of her entire career! Makes so much sense!

nickirunczuvw.gif