Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

I wonder if some people on this board will still have something to moan about even after these...I feel sorry for them, really

If there's any moaning on my part it's not going to be of the negative sort! :laugh:

I'm dying so hard. Just had a real tiring day and it's just amazing to come home open up the browser and gasp at the QUEEN coming back full swing again

:thumbsup: It's a good feeling, isn't it?

Even when Madonna looks incredible, her cheeks etc have to be brought up. Why ? What is the point in constantly bringing it up like it is always done when talking Madonna. Can't we just enjoy that Madonna looks great and leave it like that.

OMG, she looks so incredible! I asume that she has already filmed the video or is about to film it, isn't it??? Because she has to FILM THAT FACE!

Was thinking the same - I want this face documented and OUT there splashed across everything. She looks fucking fabulous.

I'm dying so hard. Just had a real tiring day and it's just amazing to come home open up the browser and gasp at the QUEEN coming back full swing again

Imagine how I felt! I got to work and then boom! She was getting dressed for stg! And then when I was searching and uploading these pics, she was even more gorgeous in each new one that surfaced

Edited by Plasticlimbo