Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

She's lost the plot! From instagram: WTF! My fans have hacked into my cell phone and stole an outtake from my photoshoot of Olga! This was not meant to be seen! Olga is not making a dime off this shit! #gonnacutsomebitches 1395233_384252475071532_2387377621780173

:rotfl:

Well I DON'T leak any of her photos or music. Not only would it never even cross my mind to do so, but I'm also about as tech savvy as she is. By the way I'm not even truly mad at all this. She could call me a shithead to my face and I'd still throw my paycheck at this woman, and then say thank you after she crushes my spine when she stomps on my back w/ her Confessions heels as she goes to cash it. It's all good in the Madonna hood.

Calm down baby, she didn't blame all her fans, she said :

"I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing trading or posting of unreleased images or music. I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon. Until then i am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty! Please let me finish my work so i can give you my very best!".

I keep saying this.. it's like some fans can't read anymore and rather take it personally when she obviously (and literally) says it's not to the fans but rather those people who pay god knows how much money to people betraying her. and its those people she wants to find now. there's pictures of M breastfeeding her daughter for christ' sakes. those are personal pictures. not only that, but 35+ demos of her new album are circulating the web now. I can't believe what I'm reading tonight. some act like a bunch of little monsters tbh. I've seen fans Ive followed for months repost ridiculous images with a message saying she shouldn't blame her fans & with fans commenting they're over her. wtf?

She has every right to be upset and complain about the leaks. I remind you that Madonna never complains about the paparazzi that stalk her and her family and hasn't mentioned their shots, some of them very unflattering, which are also all over the internet and even published on magazines. She handles the situation with indifference and goes on with her personal life. The photo shoots and the demo leaks is another thing entirely, that's her art and you should know by now that she takes it very seriously. It's perfectly reasonable that she wants to control every little aspect. It's also a big stress that she has directed her anger against her fans, I never felt such a thing from her posts. She is angry at the people that are responsible for the leaks and she has every right to be.

:clap:

I keep saying this.. it's like some fans can't read anymore and rather take it personally when she obviously (and literally) says it's not to the fans but rather those people who pay god knows how much money to people betraying her. and its those people she wants to find now. there's pictures of M breastfeeding her daughter for christ' sakes. those are personal pictures. not only that, but 35+ demos of her new album are circulating the web now. I can't believe what I'm reading at this forum tonight. some act like a bunch of little monsters tbh.

the photos of madonna breastfeeding lola leaked years ago now there's ones of madonna carlos and lola at her babtism. i agree they are personal. but the reason i think M is seeing these pics is these idiots on Instagram that post them and tag her and photographers so they are seeing them.

well I do not feel offended by all of this because I am not in the collectors business.

having said that, her message could also very well be interpreted like this: buy as long as you do not leak the stuff.

I know she did not mean this but some people will want to read it that way.

This is the first time she has disappointed me as a person.

From all the people she could have blamed she chose to blame her fans, it's absolutely ridiculous

And the fact that she blamed her fans while posting that picture of her.. It makes it even more ridiculous in my eyes

She doesn't seem to respect her fans

I'm reading the Instagram messages and I silently agree with some of her fans

You need help. I mean it. See a professional.

Days like today remind me why I am always stay anonymous on fan boards and hide my head in shame during fan events (midnight openings and such)...there's such absolute crazy town with so many people on the board and this is by far the best one.