Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

Who is the guy on her left with the pretty eyes?

Ricardo Tisci aka the designer/creative director of Givenchy

wait where is she? what is she doing? why are these pics in here?

She's at Alicia Keys' Keep a Child Alive Ball which helps kids affected by HIV/AIDS

It mirrors our superficial culture huh? Says the person with a body selfie as their avatar in a Madonna forum....lol. Not that you don't look good but this isn't a4a dear. Looks like you put some time and effort maintaining that body and clearly you like showing it off....you also look old enough to be beyond that and should be worried about more important things at your age. I hope I don't sound like an assumptive, judgemental prick. ;)

:chuckle::queenbitch:

Im sure one of the obsessed Madonna haters over at the Datalounge will start a thread on Madonna at this event

The thread will have people commenting on how old and ugly she looks and that she looks like the cryptkeeper

Even though she looks gorgeous

I agree somewhat... But for different reasons. I think she is affected by her divorce from Guy R. Lot's of hurtful statements were made that certainly have made her feel less secure about her image... That marriage took an emotional toll... Not only did she loose the guy she loved... But was faulted for being too old... Not able to have more children... And so on. She had to endure this at the most vulnerable period in her life.. Besides...It's difficult to age in our culture...let alone in the public eye...and especially as a woman. I think she is coming around... Life is a journey, right? I don't mind the touch ups... & her procedures... If you call them that... Really aren't so drastic...

Great post, agree with everything you wrote. For the life of me, I don't know what she saw in Guy R, but the breakup really seemed to do a number on her (at least from my armchair psychologist vantage point).

Im sure one of the obsessed Madonna haters over at the Datalounge will start a thread on Madonna at this event

The thread will have people commenting on how old and ugly she looks and that she looks like the cryptkeeper

Even though she looks gorgeous

Why do you give these people who hate Madonna on other sites so much of your thoughts and oxygen ? Who cares what these bitter idiots think. Just forget them.

Great post, agree with everything you wrote. For the life of me, I don't know what she saw in Guy R, but the breakup really seemed to do a number on her (at least from my armchair psychologist vantage point).

Who wouldn't be affected by a divorce from someone you were with for seven years and that you had a child with? It would be odd if that didn't affect her deeply. I don't mind Guy like a lot of people. They made a cute couple, he was on a more equal level with her than some of her boyfriends. But I think she's moved past that now. She looks really great in the recent pictures.

Who wouldn't be affected by a divorce from someone you were with for seven years and that you had a child with? It would be odd if that didn't affect her deeply. I don't mind Guy like a lot of people. They made a cute couple, he was on a more equal level with her than some of her boyfriends. But I think she's moved past that now. She looks really great in the recent pictures.

Yeah, I agree it's obvious and understandable that the divorce shook her. Though I don't think he was that much of an equal, that's why he got the big settlement.

And yes, she looks amazing in the latest pics!

Maybe the divorce did make her feel.......errr......liberated enough to (literally) show her ass old school Madonna style again. Maybe it's her little fuck you to him. But I truly don't understand how a long time fan can say she's trying to be something she's not because shes comfortable taking her clothes off. Whether she does it for shock value or genuine artistic inspiration, it's something she's pretty much always felt comfortable doing. For goodness sake, I think we get glimpses of her boobs every era of her career some way or another....lol....even the "clean" ROL era. Why should that change now all of a sudden?

Btw she looks absolutely beautiful in these latest pics. She's looking very Erotica era in the face. It does seem like something is gonna happen sooner rather than later.

Maybe the divorce did make her feel.......errr......liberated enough to (literally) show her ass old school Madonna style again. Maybe it's her little fuck you to him. But I truly don't understand how a long time fan can say she's trying to be something she's not because shes comfortable taking her clothes off. Whether she does it for shock value or genuine artistic inspiration, it's something she's pretty much always felt comfortable doing. For goodness sake, I think we get glimpses of her boobs every era of her career some way or another....lol....even the "clean" ROL era. Why should that change now all of a sudden?

Btw she looks absolutely beautiful in these latest pics. She's looking very Erotica era in the face. It does seem like something is gonna happen sooner rather than later.

SO TRUE!!! Even when she wasn't famous she was showing her boobs :)

lol her hair looks just as before. She always cuts it this length like every 2 years, nothing new there. Call me when she straightens it or changes color.
Having that said, she's STUNNING.

Looking stunning! I missed some new photos, this is perfect.

I wonder if some people on this board will still have something to moan about even after these...I feel sorry for them, really