Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

I'm not worried about the lips. It's just being worn outside her natural lip line to make her lips look fuller. I'm sure they looked just as ridiculous during the MDNA cover shoot, which ended up like this after retouching:

Madonna+MDNA+Photoshoot+PNG.png

I'm not worried about the lips. It's just being worn outside her natural lip line to make her lips look fuller. I'm sure they looked just as ridiculous during the MDNA cover shoot, which ended up like this after retouching:

Giovanni Bianco is the one to blame with his amateur retouching skills. She almost looked asian.

I prefer big whorey lips than overdone ready-to-explode cheeks. :wow:

thats cuz you know the overdone lips are temporary ;)

i gotta say, im so happy she never fixed the gap between her teeth or did her lips, aside from a temp filling for JML. her natural features are perfect.

didn't like that photoshoot tbh. she gave me too many britney / generic pop singer vibes.

TBH the only pics from the MDNA shoot i like are the ones with the white jacket and sunglasses, bra and cigarette and the star sweater. She looks fresh on them contrary to the "pink" ones from the booklet and GGW single, she so airbrushed it did not look like her and the clothes are awful (those cheap hooker boots).

TBH the only pics from the MDNA shoot i like are the ones with the white jacket and sunglasses, bra and cigarette and the star sweater. She looks fresh on them contrary to the "pink" ones from the booklet and GGW single, she so airbrushed it did not look like her and the clothes are awful (those cheap hooker boots).

I agree.

Is it possible that she took that selfie right after putting the lipstick on and before she removed the excess? I don't know anything about it though... maybe a woman or a drag here could explain the 'process' in detail?

Guest Pud Whacker

do people look at magazines or the HD televisions and the BLURAYHOLES theyre always going on about?

EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE A CARTOON THESE DAYS BECAUSE THATS THE WAY YOU BEGGED FOR IT.

do people look at magazines or the HD televisions and the BLURAYHOLES theyre always going on about?

EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE A CARTOON THESE DAYS BECAUSE THATS THE WAY YOU BEGGED FOR IT.

+1

they did not photoshop her that much actually ;)

mdna100.jpg

mdna1.jpg

Why did they even retouch them. :wow: The end product looks like a series of water colours.

I LOATHE them.

article-2034262-0DBBD2AB00000578-342_468

:chuckle::clap::clap:

I'll never understand the whining about overly-stylized photoshoots (and the subsequent photoshoping). I mean...I can understand debating whether the retouching/photoshoping is professionally well done (sometimes it isn't) ... but I highly doubt they were ever meant to be purely "realistic" photos anyway. Of course it all depends on each photographer's style, but I've always taken most photoshoots these days to be intentionally stylized.

I'll never understand the whining about overly-stylized photoshoots (and the subsequent photoshoping). I mean...I can understand debating whether the retouching/photoshoping is professionally well done (sometimes it isn't) ... but I highly doubt they were ever meant to be purely "realistic" photos anyway. Of course it all depends on each photographer's style, but I've always taken most photoshoots these days to be intentionally stylized.

Precisely! :clap:

It's like the second LV campaign she shot with Marc Jacobs in 2009. the Bunny ears photoshoot. Some people were complaining about the colouring and excessive re-touching without even minimally considering the point and the vibe that the shoot was meant to have

Madonna+Louis+Vuitton+Campaign+Handout+P

All I know is that in 2012 she looked her best and photoshoping was useless. It was obvious when she was there naked in HN-LAV-LS part of MDNA Tour. I believe she defied everything then.

yeah, its just that she's really one of the few people who doesn't need much photoshopping (as we can see for ourselves during the MDNA tour) yet they do a lot of p'shop work on her images, resulting to the stereotype of a female artist "needing" it, when really.. she doesn't. (of course she like everyone needs a bit of touch ups most of the time. I'm talking about going overboard..)

I like when the retouching is overdone when it's the whole concept of the photoshoot

see..

08-04-4.jpg?w=1024