Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

Definitely think it's Blaine interviewing Madonna as she said he's "preparing" aka preparing the questions, and all the questions on the cards are not of her handwriting. Also thinking that the Mert + Marcus hints were for this and not the album shoot. Either way can't wait!!!!!!!!

Either it's Blaine interviewing Madonna for the mag or Madonna interviewing Blaine.

It's Blaine interviewing Madonna. You can read a question "what artist today you think can inspire kids as you were inspired by Frida Kahlo?"

So if he is interviewing her, that means the photoshoot with Mert&Marcus was for Interview. Hopefully Fabien Baron was involved.

In that case we are getting a 2.0 version of this

20100528-madonna-interview-magazine-alte

Shaking & crying tbh

People are mad because she said 'spazzing' in her latest post

i thought it just meant being silly and losing control. nothing offensive or weird.

edit: oh wait. the whole spasm issue. please. so many people use that word. and it's nowhere near as offensive as retarded or the N word.

oh and I kinda like the music as well.. -------cut to a week later when we discover it's a huge 90s hit :lmao:

Someone on ATRL (I'm ashamed, I hate that website) said it sounds like 2 Unlimited - Twilight Zone. I can hear it, but I still don't know if it's that song.

Edit: Actually, I definitely think it's that song. haha you were right, it is a 90s song.

Edited by TXIII

Someone on ATRL (I'm ashamed, I hate that website) said it sounds like 2 Unlimited - Twilight Zone. I can hear it, but I still don't know if it's that song.

Edit: Actually, I definitely think it's that song. haha you were right, it is a 90s song.

cool, then she's listening to belgian producers :p both are very alike indeed. its gotta be the same song.

Thanks for that! It definitely samples 2 Unlimited.

Which song? I only know like three or four 2 Unlimited songs. It's definitely not Twilight Zone. I used to have that CD single back in the 90s with all the remixes and it's not from one of those mixes.

Yeah it's definitely DB interviewing M for Interview. They always do celebs interviewing celebs. The shoot was probably for that as well. This is obviously pre-press for the album. This stuff usually happens 3+ months prior to release, so times perfectly with an early/spring 2015 release. Interview will probably coincide with single release.