Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

There are so many examples of Madonna wanting to trust people that I think goes completely unnoticed by the public who still maintain an image of her. There are too many inconsistencies with doing everything on a business level. She leaves herself vunerable a lot when it comes to what people say and what happens to her work. I would love for her to have a song called "trust."

This is ridiculous. What does she expect? She can't possibly expect that her fans would simply close their eyes and not appreciate what they see. We are not the ones she should address this subject! Its obvious to anyone that her own team is responsible for leaking it to the fans for at least 5 years already. If it wasn't supposed to be seen please M you are free to burn all of your outtakes as soon as you walk out of a photoshoot, then i assure you that nobody would possibly commit the sin of admire your work without photoshop. Just please don't point the finger to your fans for the lack of proper control within your team.

I agree. Not even her own manager can do a proper job and showing zero knowledge about this subject (apparently) or chasing fans on Twitter to get to the source of the leaks. What a completely mess.

I find it difficult to believe that those photographers can't keep control of these outtakes. They are NOT STOLEN. They are sold by these photographers to make an extra buck off Madonna. It's just absurd.

Hackers CAN steal them but it is to SELL them. There's money to be made. I don't think the photographers need the extra money (it's not worth risking their careers over it).

There are fans willling to buy and pay shitloads of money for anything unreleased or unseen. Things started to leak since our world became more digital. Madonna stuff leak the most because there's a real demand for it (just look at how much people pay for her stuff at auctons) but she's not the only one, Michael Jackson stuff leak all the same but since he did not make much photoshoot the years prior to his death there's nothing to leak but his unreleased music does leak. Lady Gaga has leaks too (the hilarious M&M Versace pics before photoshop)..

Then the people who buy these things in the forst place for big money go mad when they see them leak for nothing, they use wha they buy to either trade with other collectors or to to have a feeling of superiority to other fans. They are the ones bombarding Madonna, Guy and the photographers with messages about the leaked pics. They don't care about somebody in their circle or at the agencies (photos or music publishing registration companies) leaking material, they will still get it, they are just mad everyone in the end gets it and for free. I've heard that MOST of the leaks come from computers hacking anyway.

And as long as someone (or some newspaper) is willing to pay big bugs for them, there will always be someone trying to profit from it.

Madonna is going completely mad at home and is said to be having an immense meltdown due to someone constantly leaking her private material. When Madonna had ‘Rebel Heart’ and ‘Wash All Over Me’ leaked she apparently wasn’t informed until she arrived back to America.

This was because Madonna’s staff didn’t want to bother the global superstar while she helped children in Malawi. It would distract from Madonna’s efforts which went into planning the trip to Malawi.

The meltdown steams from Madonna having her staff receive a ‘Madonna speech’ on how she felt that her hard work was “stolen” from her and how “violated” she felt as a musical artist. As the leaked music was the effort of countless sleepless nights in the music studio crafting her work…and some random hacker just uploads it onto “cyberspace”.

It’s been reported that Madonna knew about the leaked photos getting out but it wasn’t considered a big issue…until Madonna kept seeing them on Instagram and had never commissioned any of them. Now Madonna has considered burning any copies of her material due to buck loads being stolen from behind her eyes.

10844002_392405127582921_579271004_n.jpg

Madonna wrote on Instagram:

“Out takes from steven Klein shoot I’ve never seen before. Thanks for showing me again and again that stealing selling and buying is alive and well in cyberspace! #fearnoevil”

The Madonna meltdown gets worse as she is now keeping an extra close eye on everything. Security has been increased tenfold including frequent checks coming in and out of the studio as Madonna will not have any more of her music leak…especially as it could jeopardise everything she’s worked on throughout the year.

The sleepless nights in the studio weren’t for charity, as Madonna is said to have put it during her speech. Either way the strange thing is that Madonna has an idea who is doing it thus the Instagram posts is a warning to the persons that make money of the back of Madonna.

Guy Oseary was also said to be livid and had a chat with Madonna’s staff before she arrived home but the source is believed to be someone close to her inner staff at this point.

inner circle of staff....its probably the gardner or her personal assistant for payback for M being a bitch to them

i doubt its her fans that leak the bad pics, come on now.

Madonna is going completely mad at home and is said to be having an immense meltdown due to someone constantly leaking her private material. When Madonna had ‘Rebel Heart’ and ‘Wash All Over Me’ leaked she apparently wasn’t informed until she arrived back to America.

This was because Madonna’s staff didn’t want to bother the global superstar while she helped children in Malawi. It would distract from Madonna’s efforts which went into planning the trip to Malawi.

The meltdown steams from Madonna having her staff receive a ‘Madonna speech’ on how she felt that her hard work was “stolen” from her and how “violated” she felt as a musical artist. As the leaked music was the effort of countless sleepless nights in the music studio crafting her work…and some random hacker just uploads it onto “cyberspace”.

It’s been reported that Madonna knew about the leaked photos getting out but it wasn’t considered a big issue…until Madonna kept seeing them on Instagram and had never commissioned any of them. Now Madonna has considered burning any copies of her material due to buck loads being stolen from behind her eyes.

“Out takes from steven Klein shoot I’ve never seen before. Thanks for showing me again and again that stealing selling and buying is alive and well in cyberspace! #fearnoevil”

The Madonna meltdown gets worse as she is now keeping an extra close eye on everything. Security has been increased tenfold including frequent checks coming in and out of the studio as Madonna will not have any more of her music leak…especially as it could jeopardise everything she’s worked on throughout the year.

The sleepless nights in the studio weren’t for charity, as Madonna is said to have put it during her speech. Either way the strange thing is that Madonna has an idea who is doing it thus the Instagram posts is a warning to the persons that make money of the back of Madonna.

Guy Oseary was also said to be livid and had a chat with Madonna’s staff before she arrived home but the source is believed to be someone close to her inner staff at this point.

where did you get this info?

I never knew Madge had her very own fanfic website. Can I join?

M is a true perfectionist & very thoughtful about how her work is presented to the public. I can understand her huge disappointment!

Of course she feels dissappointed. But she obviously hasn't reflected about the situation before lashing out at her fans on the internet. We are not guilty for the lack of management of her team. Fans will be fans, period. If someone of her inner circle leaks anything it will be all over the internet forever and her millions fans will jump on it like a pack of starved dogs. She is absolutely wrong on blaming it on her fans. If anything this situation reveals that she is having a hard time to compreehend the digital world and how things changed so much from the pre-internet age which she built her career as a sucessful artist. Once something is on the internet its done. If she wants to be bossy, she would have to take full responsability of her team and eliminate at the spot everything she doesn't want to be seen, with absolutely no regrets.

Hackers CAN steal them but it is to SELL them. There's money to be made. I don't think the photographers need the extra money (it's not worth risking their careers over it).

And as long as someone (or some newspaper) is willing to pay big bugs for them, there will always be someone trying to profit from it.

Really? The photographers are hacked over and over, repeatedly. Come on, that's just nonsense.

I have a complete physical backdrop from Madonna's Blond Ambition show for sale.

Dimensions are roughly 90 feet by 35 feet.

If anyone has any more information about this backdrop or would like to make and offer let me know.

http://www.madonnasect.com/impressive/giras/bat/02-Curiosidades/16.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/aPIzQ

kKKGION.jpg

and she or Guy didn't know that several fan sites posted detailed descriptions of her new demos half a year ago?

cmon..

Of course they knew : they did it. Madonna confirmed herself the "Joan of Arc" info a few hours after DrownedMadonna published the article about that song. It's promo. I hope some people are not that naive! "OMG, does Madonna know that a camera filmed her with Martin Solveig and MIA in the studio while recording MDNA?". Lol.

But I don't understand why you compare fan sites that were allowed to listen to a few unfinished demos through Skype, and leaks of nearly the full album and pictures... It's not the same.

And Madonna illustrated her criticism of leaks with one picture, it doesn't mean she has discovered that precise leak today... It's only illustration, like the broken Ipod.

Edited by Moka

The amount of people here who seem to know exactly what Madonna is thinking, doing and feeling - plus her motives - are staggering. Leaks are not promo. Ask anybody who is not a Madonna fan or don't follow music forums what they think of the leaked songs and they would not have a clue.

The amount of people here who seem to know exactly what Madonna is thinking, doing and feeling - plus her motives - are staggering. Leaks are not promo. Ask anybody who is not a Madonna fan or don't follow music forums what they think of the leaked songs and they would not have a clue.

Exactly. I can't believe some people think she ok'd the songs to be leaked or allow the WHOLE album in demo form to be circulating among fan sites or people..when we know how much of a perfectionist she is.

If you're talking about me, I didn't say M was behind the leaks, I was just talking about the info given to Drowned and Madonnarama.

Nobody here can say if she or her team leaked the songs on purpose, but I disagree with you on one point : leaks are great promo. Millions of articles...

There are so many examples of Madonna wanting to trust people that I think goes completely unnoticed by the public who still maintain an image of her. There are too many inconsistencies with doing everything on a business level. She leaves herself vunerable a lot when it comes to what people say and what happens to her work. I would love for her to have a song called "trust."

I completely agree with this. Her posts may be to let the person know that she feels let down, and hopefully they will stop leaking her stuff.

The comment where someone said this is happening because she doesn't understand the digital age I find weird and kinda condescending. She is pretty savvy with using IG to build and maintain interest in her past and upcoming work - that's digital marketing 101 right there.

I completely agree with this. Her posts may be to let the person know that she feels let down, and hopefully they will stop leaking her stuff.

The comment where someone said this is happening because she doesn't understand the digital age I find weird and kinda condescending. She is pretty savvy with using IG to build and maintain interest in her past and upcoming work - that's digital marketing 101 right there.

Hmmmmm....there's hell of a lot more to internet/digital media than just instagram though.

Lol from her recent posts on Instagram you can really see she isolates herself from the internet as she said in the past. Is she really discovering this right now? Those leaked pics have been going around forever and the less flattering ones even landed on some gossip websites...

Hasn't her team said anything to her for real? Or they're so out of touch they were not even aware of the issue themselves?