Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

I like it when she's pissed off! I like angry people more than spiritual people who lecture you about how perfect life is! It seems more real because there's a lot in life to be mad about!

Sorry M but we had enough of giovanni bianco overdone photoshop. Time to give the fans what they want, amazing real pictures showing your true beauty celebrating your entire career, from young fresh 80s icon to older queen diva of 00s. Unapologetic as you say M.

She posted this first, but then deleted and posted a less angry one. Andy regrammed:

10832214_329623023909107_1051525420_n.jp

And Andy added:

"@madonna works hard on her #art. She is one of the hardest working artists I have ever encountered. Stealing leaking and sharing isn't COOL.. Why should people work hard to make things special when you fuckers choose to destroy all the hard work..."

and? what's your point?

This has been going on for like 5 or more years

She should be angry with the one person that has been stealing her stuff from her own computer lol

Not fans that share this images , some of the are great

She's all pissed off nowdays isn't she? she should be bitching to the people on her team instead cause obviously people close to her are leaking all her stuff!

She's probably doing that as well.

I find it difficult to believe that those photographers can't keep control of these outtakes. They are NOT STOLEN. They are sold by these photographers to make an extra buck off Madonna. It's just absurd.

But then they just spread it for free on the internet? Doesn't really make sense.

This is ridiculous. What does she expect? She can't possibly expect that her fans would simply close their eyes and not appreciate what they see. We are not the ones she should address this subject! Its obvious to anyone that her own team is responsible for leaking it to the fans for at least 5 years already. If it wasn't supposed to be seen please M you are free to burn all of your outtakes as soon as you walk out of a photoshoot, then i assure you that nobody would possibly commit the sin of admire your work without photoshop. Just please don't point the finger to your fans for the lack of proper control within your team.

Yeh, definitely Blond Ambition 1990..great to see it again.

It says Lot 19 on the box, is it for sale? :inlove:

Yes it is for sale.

We are currently getting it appriased/collecting information about it. If you have any information about which shows it was used in or would like to make an offer please let me know.

We all know they are for sale. We all know one or another who sells or trade these pics, as well as the sources of the pics on the

'outtakes in HQ' thread. But somehow, people here are sharing, copying and others are reporting to the Trunk Archive Offices for a

strange reason, (not to thank for having such beautiful pictures by Herb Ritts), may be for jealousness? The pics are all over the

internet, we share because it's Madonna, fans like Madonna and seing her pics, new or not, outtakes or not, retouched ones or not,

we like to share! We praise Madonna! S**T!

Has this happened with ANYONE else in the entertainment business? Have these photographers been stolen from on any other female stars...or God forbid, any male stars? Or is it just Madonna.

If you search for 'mert marcus outtakes' on google images you get nothing but M

some photo agencies do post untouched pictures however those are preapproved by the photographer first

in other words you'd never find something like this in an agency:

Madonna-D%2526G-03.JPG

tumblr_mki5jsBOtT1rt7ncdo1_400.jpg

There are fans willling to buy and pay shitloads of money for anything unreleased or unseen. Things started to leak since our world became more digital. Madonna stuff leak the most because there's a real demand for it (just look at how much people pay for her stuff at auctons) but she's not the only one, Michael Jackson stuff leak all the same but since he did not make much photoshoot the years prior to his death there's nothing to leak but his unreleased music does leak. Lady Gaga has leaks too (the hilarious M&M Versace pics before photoshop)..

Then the people who buy these things in the forst place for big money go mad when they see them leak for nothing, they use wha they buy to either trade with other collectors or to to have a feeling of superiority to other fans. They are the ones bombarding Madonna, Guy and the photographers with messages about the leaked pics. They don't care about somebody in their circle or at the agencies (photos or music publishing registration companies) leaking material, they will still get it, they are just mad everyone in the end gets it and for free. I've heard that MOST of the leaks come from computers hacking anyway.

We all know they are for sale. We all know one or another who sells or trade these pics, as well as the sources of the pics on the

'outtakes in HQ' thread. But somehow, people here are sharing, copying and others are reporting to the Trunk Archive Offices for a

strange reason, (not to thank for having such beautiful pictures by Herb Ritts), may be for jealousness? The pics are all over the

internet, we share because it's Madonna, fans like Madonna and seing her pics, new or not, outtakes or not, retouched ones or not,

we like to share! We praise Madonna! S**T!

Why though do people want to share the out-take photos that are horrible and obviously meant never to be seen ? I just don't get it. They are then used to ridicule Madonna everyone on the internet and media.

There are fans willling to buy and pay shitloads of money for anything unreleased or unseen. Things started to leak since our world became more digital. Madonna stuff leak the most because there's a real demand for it (just look at how much people pay for her stuff at auctons) but she's not the only one, Michael Jackson stuff leak all the same but since he did not make much photoshoot the years prior to his death there's nothing to leak but his unreleased music does leak. Lady Gaga has leaks too (the hilarious M&M Versace pics before photoshop)..

Then the people who buy these things in the forst place for big money go mad when they see them leak for nothing, they use wha they buy to either trade with other collectors or to to have a feeling of superiority to other fans. They are the ones bombarding Madonna, Guy and the photographers with messages about the leaked pics. They don't care about somebody in their circle or at the agencies (photos or music publishing registration companies) leaking material, they will still get it, they are just mad everyone in the end gets it and for free. I've heard that MOST of the leaks come from computers hacking anyway.

THIS.

I recall that Marilyn had absolute control on the pics, and she even marked with a big X the ones that she found weren't flattering enough, so they couldn't be used later.

So, Madonna should do this:

1. Hire a talented photographer that doesn't flash a thousand pics, but has a clear idea. If therer are less pics taken, they can be revised afterwards.

2. After they have been done, she can surf through them and say "this one, this one, this one".

3. She makes a contract that explains that those originals shouldn't be released ever, ever ever. And if they are, she can take legal actions against the photographer.

4. If any of those leak in the original way, she knows perfectly who has been. If the photographer isn't stupid, he will work on a computer that isn't connected to the net.

THE END

Now, Madonna, hire me as your assistant and your career will be better. (First decision, a duet with Kylie.

Kidding.. hahaha).