Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

he did say that fantastic gaga comment about putting on identities which aren't her own etc. it was fabulous. he's clearly a huge M fan.

maybe he was in a mood the other day or something..

Haha I think this too! He had a mini bitch fit lol

yep :lmao:

Google translate says it means "How beautiful !!! Now laugh"

Nothing about being a "laughing stock", which is a completely different word.

Where are our resident Italians???

i am one and i can read my native language better than google translator, trust

End of page 8, NIkki posted a screenshot and a link

Oh ok thanks, I must have skipped it, I'm checking it out right now, I am so curious!

Also, LUV, can you elaborate on this feud behind the curtains between Stefano and Riccardo?

You gotta love how Madonna 30 years on is still having powerful people fighting over her :rotfl:

The power :wow:

Guest whatatramp

Maybe he ment people laugh at her for doing normal things now she's aged?? why would he be regram a picture of her at 50 with love hearts?? earlier today I don't get it

Sorry but there is no screencap with such thing traceable to him. Had a look at Nikki's screencap posted on page 8, that could come from anywhere. So where is this Instagram post? Odd

I wouldn't be surprised of behind-the-scenes jealousy/tension between Stefano and Riccardo because of the Queen or whatever is going on but we can't be sure until we see an official screencap coming from his actual account

I've noticed how several times he posted about Gadgety with hearts this year and I thought THAT indeed was really odd considering he and Domenico literally torn her to shreds in that 2013 Corriere interview so ... who knows

So far this is the only thing on his account about M in the past 2 weeks and it's from this morning, unless he cancelled the original supposed derogatory post and replaced it with this second post. Still someone would have actually recorded it, no?

SG_zps0718ba3a.jpg

Guest whatatramp

I think its about lola

what on a photo when she was a child :lmao: and now she's a laughing stock, in that case I think he needs to google local italian therapists

Yes xxl there is a pic posted on page 8 and a link where you can be redirected to the original website. You can see that it is genuinely Stef Gabbana. He commented on a picture of Madonna, he did not post the pic himself so you eill not be able to find it in his Instagram. Sorry on my phone now i cannot really be of any more help.

I believe he's talikng about Lola. Why he would post a pic of them both if he wanted to diss M ? It's best to think there is only reference of Lola growing up than M aging.