Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

She's done something to her eyebrows hasn't she? Very '92 :wow:

She dyed them blond. You can see that in the Olga picture too, right after the shoot week.

More importantly what's going on with her teeth? Maybe she's dusted off the old Evita veneers or something?

I think it's the new diamond grillz, isn't it?

On the gay gossip site,Datalounge, some hater started a thread on this and they,are all going in on Madonna big time. Saying that she looks like a granny and that hopefully the,next pic,she posts will be of Tyaon beating her

Someone also said that she looks like a crackwhore

Its,disgusting,coming,from the gay,commnity, when Madonna has always supported them

Vile just vile

...and that hopefully the,next pic,she posts will be of Tyaon beating her...

Wow that is horrible.

Back to a lighter note, if not a little disappointing for some of us, the dyed eyebrows pretty much rule out a Brunette MaDonna. On the plus side, I think we're in for a slammin' new reinvention/look. Bring on the dyed eyebrows, w/ grillz even idc. It sounds wicked!

whatever. it's not like she's making music or videos about enjoying being submissive toward a rapist like some other singer. fuck those nasty whiners.

Wow that is horrible.

Back to a lighter note, if not a little disappointing for some of us, the dyed eyebrows pretty much rule out a Brunette MaDonna. On the plus side, I think we're in for a slammin' new reinvention/look. Bring on the dyed eyebrows, w/ grillz even idc. It sounds wicked!

yeah, can't wait to see the new look and total reinvention :) i think she hasn't dyed her eyebrows since DWT or hasn't had a new look since AL :)

Ignore, haters come from all sides of background and they all have one thing in common, sad bitter losers (that's 3 actually) Haters gonna hate no matter what.

But I habe an account on the Datalounge and pay my account fee

There was 1 or 2 crazy,deranged fools who,would start the most vile, anti Madonna threads

They,would call her a racist and a homophobe all the time

One turned out to be a crazy Janet Jackson loin, who HATED Madonna with,a passion and was obsessed with hating on her and talking shit and creating, one negative thread after another on her.

By reading the comments on that site, you would think that all gay men hated Madonna

They,would call her a racist and a homophobe all the time

By reading the comments on that site, you would think that all gay men hated Madonna

:huh: It's incredible M gets called a racist and homophobe, but we seem to be living in a time where some people are extremely overly sensitive to language & troll the internet to police what people are allowed to say.

M also obviously has a significant gay fan base, but I've always remembered her polarizing the so called gay community. Gays seem to have a stronger negative reaction to M than say the unconditional love they show for Britney, gaga, Katy, Cher, etc..

On the gay gossip site,Datalounge, some hater started a thread on this and they,are all going in on Madonna big time. Saying that she looks like a granny and that hopefully the,next pic,she posts will be of Tyaon beating her

Its,disgusting,coming,from the gay,commnity, when Madonna has always supported them

Vile just vile

Pppssssttttt....Melrose95....They don't amount to a mound of ant shit.

Which,makes NO,SENSE Nick, because Madonna actually DID A LOT for gay rights and especially AIDS research, while those others did jack shit!

Even Cher said she was upset when Chastity came out,as gay, and Cher has never really gotten invokved or been political for gay rights like Madonna always has

Its amazing how people love to rewrite history

I think the reasons that a lot of,gay men dislike Madonna is simple, shes the biggest selling female artist and most famous of all time and THEIR favirite female artist is not, so out of jealousy and bitterness, they all go after and attack Madonna, like that Janet loon, every chance they get and they even resort to flat out lies and rewrite history to try to discredit her and bring her down

My favorite was the Janet loon who accused Madonna of ripping off Cyndi Lauper, despite the fact that Madonna came out BEFORE,Lauper and that Madonna akso ripped off, wait for it VANITY

All the Madonna haters love,Lady Gags, however

Gee I wonder why

Vile just vile

Datalounge can have good dish... but they HATE Madonna there...with a passion.

I stay out of the Madonna threads. There is never anything positive said there (There's not much positive said about anyone there anyway.... other than the occasional good celeb gossip).

Its recent pic I think. I never liked her without eyebrows or with blond ones (didn't she learn from the HC photoshoot??????). Lets hope she grows them in time for the new album. Maybe she really really goes for a Nordic Ice Queen for the new album?

Nick and Melrose, people have been throwing hate at Madonna since 1985. It is annoying, unjustified and crazy but something that has been happening non stop since the very start of her career. I remember having scrapbooks about my favourite artists and I was astounded at how much negative hateful and untrue things were printed about Madonna compared to all of the praise and love shown to others. The thing is Madonna does her own thing, never plays a victim and just gets on with it despite the hate. She is an inspiration. I doubt it will ever change but Madonna has stood the test of time and is more of an Icon and legend than any of the others. Just always remember that and screw the idiots that keep putting her down while praising others with half the talent, drive, influence and staying power.

I can't believe some of you thought that pic was from the '90s! She's giving me Bette Davis vibes.

:rotfl:

But really, what a bunch of flop fans who couldn't tell the photo was obviously from this decade. :rotfl:

That`s clearly a recent picture of Madonna. You can tell by her cheeks. I really love Madonna, but the one thing I can`t stand about her is the obsession with staying young... these surgical procedures... it really mirrors our superficial culture...

But there are lots of stars in their 50s and 60s who are aging gracefully, without all the nips and tucks... Madonna should do the same... she is in such great form, physically fit, she should stay away from all that plastic surgery...

That`s clearly a recent picture of Madonna. You can tell by her cheeks. I really love Madonna, but the one thing I can`t stand about her is the obsession with staying young... these surgical procedures... it really mirrors our superficial culture...

But there are lots of stars in their 50s and 60s who are aging gracefully, without all the nips and tucks... Madonna should do the same... she is in such great form, physically fit, she should stay away from all that plastic surgery...

giphy.gif