Top 3 MDNA shows which should have been filmed for the DVD

Apples388

Now I know we've been through this many times but boredom prompted me to do this. Right, so which do you think were the 3 best shows from the tour, one or any of which should have ideally been filmed for the DVD?

Here are my choices:

1. QUEBEC - the Madonna Sr connection; the biggest audience of the tour; the fact that she could have made some cheeky references back to Canada 1990 etc. etc.

2. FLORENCE and MILAN - first Italian DVD show since Ciao Italia! They could have even paid homage to the legendary aforementioned show with some "ironic" sloppy editing! *necklace disappears*

3. NYC YANKEE STADIUM - MDNA Comes HOME etc. :wow:

Guest whatatramp

any show where she wore the original trousers for the first section :1251:

jk

1. Yankee Stadium

2. Säo Paulo - the audience was so alive

3. Detroit - to capture Joan's stink faces

kxDIH.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

Paris

Philly

Montreal

Theres a great clip during PDP in Montreal where these 2 ladies are singing along and then it cuts out and they look at each other so perplexed and stunned that it was so short. Its hilarious. I need to find it!

No South American show IMO, the audience was great as always, but she was exhausted and sloppy at that point.

(Almost) any show from the European leg would have done, she was on fire and her dancing was on point. I'd go for Paris though. We've seen some of the show in the DVD footage and she looks so energetic! Best show of the tour, hands down.

Quebec would have made for some extra-awesome audience shots as well. Other early North American shows like Boston or Montreal were great too, if she wanted to film a good arena show for the DVD, those would have been the best choice IMO. You could see the tour schedule started to drain her energy by October.

MSG NYC was pretty awesome though, despite it being towards the end of the tour. She was in amazing mood, and there seemed to be a great chemistry with the audience.

So, mine:

1. Paris

2. Montreal / Boston / Philly etc.

3. NYC (MSG)

Melbourne

Sydney

Adelaide

Ha Ha just kidding. We know that did not happen.

Rome - Italian crowds are always full of life, energy and love for Madonna

NYC - Madonna's love for New York is always evident

Quebec - 70,000 + crowd - what more can you say

Miami was a mistake and a mess :cries: That's why they included all the other locations

I sitll can't believe this amazing show had the worst DVD / BLURAY reléase ever.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to watch pro footage from the last night in Cordoba. It was surreal

The moment she came back on stage..with that sort of nervous grim...such a goddess...

I remember someone posting a couple of songs off the screens, its not exactly pro but pretty good...

Quebec All the way!! what a incredible night! Also, she compared herself to Joan of Arc that night!! and made reference to her mother who has quebec roots!! The only thing is that she called us Montreal!! haha during express yourself. She apologized right away tho!

Why are so many of you mentioning South American shows?

She was so tired by then, and in most of them, she was sick and she could hardly move! At least compared to most shows in Europe. She even cut some shows off. I remember some of them ended with Human Nature and then Nobody Knows Me would start playing. One show started with Express Yourself, no guns segment, etc...

I think the last shows she was really into it, was the last few Madison Square Garden shows.

Yankee Stadium shows would be great, Quebec from the videos i've seen would be great too. But i need that Love Spent performance, so...i guess these wouldn't do.

Maybe Madison Square Garden really!

The moment she came back on stage..with that sort of nervous grim...such a goddess...

I remember someone posting a couple of songs off the screens, its not exactly pro but pretty good...

And you must watch my mini-documentary about MDNA Cordoba!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...