What's your Madonna age?

acko

And don't act like u never think about it...

I'm 34, so I'm basically this.

madonna-jpg_0.jpg

I had so much fun doing my book

tumblr_mrseqmmnFA1sadfdyo1_1280.jpg

I signed a huge Multi Media deal with Time Warner

presskit1992d.jpg

And I fucked Big Daddy Kane behind the walls of this building

article-1030870-01CE673800000578-918_468

big-daddy-kane.jpg

NEXXXXT!

Guest Rachelle of London

madonnag.jpg

I'm 23, my manager was trying to turn me into the next Pat Benatar, I was living in NYC and on the cusp of my dreams coming true!!!

Great thread Acko!

madonnag.jpg

I'm 23, my manager was trying to turn me into the next Pat Benatar, I was living in NYC and on the cusp of my dreams coming true!!!

Great thread Acko!

OMG watch out cuz she's in love with you!

photo20080930162940.jpg

I'm 18, I'm in my freshman year of college and I'm excited and working hard but not really sure what the future holds. Should I continue my studies? Should I move far away and follow my dreams? Who knows what'll happen...

I'm 26 years and six months old, I am in a material world and I am a material girl.

I'm about to announce my first concert tour, which will hit the road in two months' time.

My new single, "Material Girl", has just entered the Billboard Hot 100. The one before that, "Like a Virgin" was a US

#1 hit for 6 weeks and has just left the top 10.

Madonna--Material-Girl.jpg

Guest whatatramp

schooldays_ns2.jpg

I'm 17 and about to go study dance with my mentor Christopher Flynn and the University of Michigan, hopefully I can get out of this smelly little town by the end of 1976

I'm 24

I just put out my first single, it's getting played everywhere. You might have heard of it, it's called 'Everybody.' I plan on being a household name, so I think I'll audition for a TV show. I can do it, I'm a natural born actress.

yy19.jpg

I'm 24

I just put out my first single, it's getting played everywhere. You might have heard of it, it's called 'Everybody.' I plan on being a household name, so I think I'll adution for a TV show. I can do it, I'm a natural born actress.

yy19.jpg

Baby boy. :inlove: