Rocco, the favorite child?

mnino

So, I'm not questioning her love for all of her children, I'm sure she loves them equally. However, there's always one child that gets along better with either parent. They usually share same interests and personality. I get a vibe that Lola is more Madonna-The-Artist while Rocco is Madonna-The-Entertainer. I mean, they are both leos and crave attention therefore. Also, mothers tend to favor their male children while fathers favor the females hence (Mama's boy and Daddy's girl).

I would say that by the amount of coverage that Rocco gets on Instagram, he's the favorite. Thoughts?

I think he's a mummy's boy. I just get the impression he adores her and really looks up to her. Whereas I think Lola is now a young adult and seeks independence.

She's got lola on drugs rolling her spliffs at her graduation, never to be seen again. The Malawis are scrubbing her stairs. Of course he's the favourite!

What is this thread?!

Boys are much more,closer and respectful to their mothers than girls are, especially during the teenage years.

Teenage girls are generally closer to their fathers