New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

If photo shooting is going on these days that meens that she has made her mind about the look, haircut, theme of this period! That s all very exciting but i wouldn't want to see anything on Instagram before it is ready for the public eye.

well Mert mentioned M in a previous post: Ready ? @madonna #comingsoon #mertandmarcus #art

maybe they shoot the Versace campaign and have separate time booked with Madonna. Or at least i hope so :(

Sounds more like they're plotting/planning. Still good news.

If the album isn't dropping until March then she will have plenty of time to plan with them. The hints she's dropped point towards them having been planning for awhile about what the new looks and themes will be for the era.

The first Mert post on instagram was back in the Spring.

I don't know how reliable ibtimes is, but they say she's confirmed for x factor in the title, but then just report what the other sites have.. but here it is anyway, just in case:

The X Factor 2014: Madonna Confirmed to Appear as Guest Performer on Flagging Show

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/x-factor-madonna-confirmed-appear-guest-performer-flagging-show-1470760?utm_content=bufferbd9c2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

they also say her new album will be for sale right after that.

^ Despite moaning at first I want her to do it now. Can you imagine how exciting it will be on the night?!

Does this article say the album is due out straight after the show? Does this mean we potentially have a date to go on?

yeah apparently paul mccartney etc have done the show as well. so I'm warming up to the idea as well. hopefully no duet with one of those candidates/finalists from that programme though.

Still nothing?

goddammit! goddammit! goddammit! goddammit!goddammit! goddammit!goddammit! goddammit!goddammit! goddammit!goddammit! goddammit!goddammit! goddammit!goddammit! goddammit!goddammit! goddammit!

Does this article say the album is due out straight after the show? Does this mean we potentially have a date to go on?

It's just a rehash of the original article. Nothing new.

Jesus Christ. Do people seriously think madonna is going to plan the release date of her album around the UK and the x-factor schedule?!?!?

No-one said anything of the sort. The story is (assuming it isn't bull which it probably is) that Madonna's appearance on Xfactor on Sat or Sun will coincide with the planned release date on Mon (Tuesday USA). There's no suggestion that they've engineered the release date to coincide with any appearance.

Yeah, but how will that help awareness/sales in the U.S.? Unless she also has a performance planned for the American audience ?

It probably won't and no one said it would. Hence why any performance will coincide with the release date and not the other way round. I mentioned "Tuesday USA" in anticipation of the "albums aren't released on a Monday" ish that non-US posters usually get.