New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

Er, Why's It So Hard anyone?

Minor tougher by regge Id say....I can see the new single being much more obvious plus it's a lead....and will be treated by everyone as a full sound re-invention.

I think she's going out with Riccardo Tisci tonight. He posted a picture of her earlier saying something about "the party team" and now at night he posted ready to go to a party.

Listen to No Doubt's Settle Down and Gwen New single Baby Don't Lié, that's reggae and i'm fine with it.

:grr:

"Gwen"/No Doubt They Suck are worse than Hitler. If it sounds anything like that then I'm handing in my fan card for good.

I don't think its work related...Ricardo was headed to some Alicia keys event. Maybe they were helping her get dressed to go. Ricardo did know he was gonna see M today tweeting a sex book pic earlier today.

And before people start moaning about Nas being another rapper please familiar yourself with his work. He isn't a Lil Wayne or a Nicki Minaj. He's a genius

I like Nas, but I really have no interest in hearing him on a Madonna album. He's a legend, but seems random/dated. Why not Chuck D? That I'd love to see.

Would she have settled on the 1st single already if she was still planning on going into the studio with Nas?

Seems likely she would wait to finish her collaborations to see what she wanted to present first from the album. Naturally we are assuming the 1st single has been chosen based off what Diplo has said though.

Yeah, but a track featuring Nas would never be a single. As you can see on here, young people don't even know who he is.

:grr:

"Gwen"/No Doubt They Suck are worse than Hitler. If it sounds anything like that then I'm handing in my fan card for good.

Well, the one track that Diplo actually produced on that album is my favorite - and it's hot. I could definitely see M on a track like this:

Guest Rachelle of London

Nas is dated but Chuck D isn't :lmao:

All the people claiming they don't know who Nas is with the exception of Mat Guy I think were all older than me. Age has nothing to do with it. Some people are just not familiar with hip hop artists who aren't "pop stars" and aren't familiar with the sub genres within hip hop. That's all.

Nas is dated but Chuck D isn't :lmao:

All the people claiming they don't know who Nas is with the exception of Mat Guy I think were all older than me. Age has nothing to do with it. Some people are just not familiar with hip hop artists who aren't "pop stars" and aren't familiar with the sub genres within hip hop. That's all.

Yeah that's my case :)

Nas had been around since the 90s. We grew up in the same neighborhood! I met him once and got his autograph but he was smoking so many blunts that he spelled my name as Helter! :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

Nas had been around since the 90s. We grew up in the same neighborhood! I met him once and got his autograph but he was smoking so many blunts he spelled my name as Helter! :lol:

:dead:

Love it!!!! Is he as sexy in real life?

let's not get ahead of ourselves. i think all she's doing is going to the event to be among people she works with and support Alicia who she probably likes and a cause she stands for too.

Guest Rachelle of London

let's not get ahead of ourselves. i think all she's doing is going to the event to be among people she works with and support Alicia who she probably likes and a cause she stands for too.

Getting ahead of ourselves is what we do in this thread :lmao: it's all we've got

:dead:

:manson: @ the APPALLING lack of hip hop knowledge. No one even remember "If I Ruled the World" with Lauryn Hill?

If you ask me about Brazilian hip hop I can make you a list. But no, I don't know American hip hop. And why should I?