New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

Madonna hasn't been in the studio now according to her Instagram since Sept 20, that was over 5 weeks ago, I really do think the Album is DONE & is now in the mixing & mastering stage ready for an early 2015 release? I am hoping she really did the album photoshoot with Mert & Marcus last week? All her creative team was there so I hope so. Let's also hope we hear news of the first single video shoot soon, Diplo said the single was finished back in early Sept so surely a video shoot cannot be too far away?

The last picture of her in the studio is the one with Diplo from Oct 16.

It didn't show whether she was recording or mixing or what, but just wanted to be factual :)

she looked fantastic with sort hairs...i love the American Life shooting...

but today it will be look very different ... with her pillow face

want back the 2005er Madge...

Edited by Mr.Candy

Nothing like when that poor woman recognizes M and puts her hand over her mouth like, WHAT DID I JUST DO.

#fired #illuminati

Nothing like what one of our reactions would have been here had we done the same and turned around and saw M lol

Nothing like what one of our reactions would have been here had we done the same and turned around and saw M lol

Omg we would all literally going to a state of shock. I would do something similar to this lady but I'd also be screaming and kneeling down! 😂😂😂😂😂

she looked fantastic with sort hairs...i love the American Life shooting...

but today it will be look very different ... with her pillow face

want back the 2005er Madge...

Rachel_shocked_by_Brittanys_comment.gif

tumblr_nc92ehU0bU1s391qwo1_400.gif

Whenever I come across this gif I end up staring at it for a good 10 minutes. I like that lady, her reaction is funny and sweet.

WHERE'S MY NEW ALBUM?

The up-do she did for much of MDNA was very flattering on her.

Madonna-Rock-Center-MDNA-Harry-Smith-201

It just made her look more youthful for some reason. She looks best with volume on top. When it's flat and parted, she looks older to me.

Nothing like when that poor woman recognizes M and puts her hand over her mouth like, WHAT DID I JUST DO.

#fired #illuminati

Haha yeah, you can see she excuses herself with the typical "Oh no, I'm sorry" gestures before even realizing who it is....And then goes onto full hyperventilation mode when she finally does recognize the person. Love that gif :D

But in the videos she looks flawless IMO

She looks so early 90s here

To be honest she still looks pretty awful in the video as well. Her face couldn't look any more unnatural there. Hopefully she spares us these Cher/MJ-esque looks during the next era, would only give her a bad rep and make people talk about her face instead of music again. She kept it absolutely flawless all the way through 2012, you just know many press outlets were waiting on the edge of their seats to rip her apart, but they really couldn't because she looked perfect at every single event :lol::thumbsup: