New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

Seriously though, I don't know why people are worrying. Madonna will look amazing whatever she decides to do with her hair.

What we should really worry about is the resurrection of the PILLOW FACE

oh gosh, are we still going on about her hair? and this comes from a hair FREAK :lmao: for some reason typing about hair on a computer seems so damn boring to me. either the hairstyle works or it doesn't. we'll just see it when she shows it off, I say :p

Well, what else do have to go on about? Lol!

She shouldn't have baited us with another Olga post

! Lol

If she goes very short it will age her dramatically. Those images of her with short hair are from 20 years ago, her face is very different since then thanks to fillers etc. I just don't think it would suit her. I want to see her with straight hair though like 2004 and the Bedtime Story interlude :)

I don't know about it ageing her, but I agree about it not suiting her face. Madge's new face shape is just not right for a very short cut. When she was more...angular yes, but not now.

The Girlie Show cut with the, er...puffiness she often sports now, isn't a good idea. Anything above bob length....just no. I also wonder why she's avoided poker-straight hair since, what, 2011? Despite it looking SO good on her most of the time.

I don't know about it ageing her, but I agree about it not suiting her face. Madge's new face shape is just not right for a very short cut. When she was more...angular yes, but not now.

The Girlie Show cut with the, er...puffiness she often sports now, isn't a good idea. Anything above bob length....just no. I also wonder why she's avoided poker-straight hair since, what, 2011? Despite it looking SO good on her most of the time.

very true.. I've noticed that about more angular faces. they're luckier when it comes to different looks or hairstyles. not many women can pull it off. specifically shorter hair.

and since we're still on the topic of hair (!) :lmao: I'd like a light brown/auburn early messy LAP type of hair style for M.. speed the plow. or longer blonde straight hair.

ANYWAY. are there seriously no new album rumors at all? a release date of a single ..anything..

Guest Rachelle of London

Rihanna looks amazing with short hair and get face is the complete opposite of "angular." A gaunt face and short hair do can make someone look too harsh eg. Shirley Carter

Madonna has a beaut face, she can pull off anything!

Shirley would look like shit no matter what her hair was like.

Not gaunt, "angular" as in Robin Wright or even Sharon Stone who imo, both suit shorter cuts more than longer as they've gotten older. Madonna with the nu-face ie. wider and rounder, suits her long hair more, she more than likely realises that herself.

Madonna will look fabulous w/ short hair, as always. I am ready for ShortHairDonna! Her hair does look cut in that pic.

Remember NKM video for MDNA video was short and she looked great.

Why no mention of teeth? If she doesn't get her teeth whitened, it'll age her and make her look old!

Her teeth in that pic Flip the Switch just posted, DO match the colour of the wig she's wearing ....true enough :bad:

Feel free to post something...anything...about the album we all still know SHIT ALL ABOUT though.

Madonna will look fabulous w/ short hair, as always. I am ready for ShortHairDonna! Her hair does look cut in that pic.

Remember NKM video for MDNA video was short and she looked great.

Those of us not so keen are all talking short as in...Girlie Show short.

^ Well okay that was pretty short but if she did end up looking too old it's nothing photoshop wouldn't fix :)

I just want a drastic new look.

Madonna hasn't been in the studio now according to her Instagram since Sept 20, that was over 5 weeks ago, I really do think the Album is DONE & is now in the mixing & mastering stage ready for an early 2015 release? I am hoping she really did the album photoshoot with Mert & Marcus last week? All her creative team was there so I hope so. Let's also hope we hear news of the first single video shoot soon, Diplo said the single was finished back in early Sept so surely a video shoot cannot be too far away?