New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

I just feel like with a wig, make it really obvious that it's a wig and not your real hair. So it's sort of a joke, you know what I mean? Don't wear a wig that could be you real hair so you are trying to trick people. I've become kind of obsessed with weird hair colors. I saw this girl in the salon where I get my hair cut getting her hair dyed pink and I saw this Chanel ad with a girl with pink hair. I feel like if she'wears a wig it should be something crazy like that, not a standard blond or platinum one, just a little shorter than her real hair.

Someone translate (Im lazy :madgemanson: )

*RUMOR: dal set del nuovo video di Madonna da Mert Alas &Pigott una delle parrucche usate probabilmente indossata da madonna10359151_745133628885978_995980844232959

Andy confirmed in an IG comment that it's not for Madonna.

Not so sure about this. She's a bitch shell keep us waiting more.

IF it's anything to do with the album a la artwork or a video shoot then no, I think even she will keep tight lipped

BUT

IF it's a promo shoot for a magazine I think she will definetly tease us!

what's this shit with wigs? She's used wigs for DECADES and now people moan about it?

I loved the brunette wig she used in Open Your Heart, then ripped it off. Such a dramatic moment

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: