New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

I've always preferred this length on her. The color is better than it has been lately (I'm not a fan of honey blonde or orange/red tones on such fair skin)

I ALWAYS love her with Hollywood Glamour hair, so this look is great. It reminds me of this Vanity Fair shoot, which I found to be an under-utilized concept:

D4CB8AA3-0706-489E-BD25-8D1FF2EA8BA1_zps

YAAAAAAS

Give it to us madryan :clap:

I'm campaigning hard! Lol!

Bitch ain't following me on Instagram yet, so I guess when she does I'll know the job offer is on the way!

I do currently have a mutual admiration society going on with the supreme hair God, Garren on IG. He was her hairdresser during Truth Or Dare promotional shoots, the SEX/ Erotica era, Vanity Fair 2008, LV ads, and actually did her hair for all the MDNA promo shoots.

I'd say I have a small toe in the door. Lol.

I can't wait to see how the image and music work together this era! I'm trying very hard to be patient.

I've always preferred this length on her. The color is better than it has been lately (I'm not a fan of honey blonde or orange/red tones on such fair skin)

I ALWAYS love her with Hollywood Glamour hair, so this new look is great. It reminds me of this Vanity Fair shoot, which I found to be an under-utilized concept:

D4CB8AA3-0706-489E-BD25-8D1FF2EA8BA1_zps

Agree with you 100 % She needs to hire you now !

What is with the always wearing of the big cross necklace?

Is it like a trademark look she's going for, because I think it is starting to become a bit of a tired look

She is a Kabbalist and before that a Catholic, so what is with the wearing of the protestant cross all the time?

I can remember noticing it a lot around the time she was with Jesus Luz

Seriously, why not a star of David.. something different, fresh.. not tired and old look.. not to mention, boring, Christian and just plain uncool.. its actually not that cool to be uncool, if u ask me

Is it like a trademark look she's going for, because I think it is starting to become a bit of a tired look

She is a Kabbalist and before that a Catholic, so what is with the wearing of the protestant cross all the time?

Seriously, why not a star of David.. something different, fresh.. not tired and old look.. not to mention, boring, Christian and just plain uncool.. its actually not that cool to be uncool, if u ask me

Whaaa Whaaa why is Madonna wearing a CROSS??? Christ, now I've heard it ALL!

Her face looks thiner (much less swollen then in the past months), what I find good, but at the same time her boobs look much smaller than they used to be!

Guest Rachelle of London

The Star of David is an older symbol than the crucifix. Don't know how anyone could compare religious symbols out of "freshness" but whatever.

Is there a "protestant" cross? I ask this sincerely, i thought the cross was all the same for Christians.

Anyway, i think we could nominate this post as the most absurd of the year. And that means a lot, considering all the threads we have been suffering since Madonna started working on the new album.

giphy.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

She looks perfect again.But I can't stand black on her again.Shes always wearing black.

It was the black ball. All guests wore black. Except for aretha franklin that wore green :lmao:

It was the black ball. All guests wore black. Except for aretha franklin that wore green :lmao:

I was ironic cuz stans r always crying how she wears black all the time. :roadrunner:

And Aretha, we can't rly blame her :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Woooow, these photos! She always seems to look best at the rather low-key events like this one. First thing that came to my mind when I saw these pics was "2002", her face, dress, just overall style reminded me of it. Love her hair too.

Whaaa Whaaa why is Madonna wearing a CROSS??? Christ, now I've heard it ALL!

DARLING I just IGNORE most of these sorts of... CREATURES these days. Trust me it makes for an EASIER LIFE 'round this JOINT!