New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

Walked past her house today and there were loads of vans parked on the double yellows. Looks like Ms having work done. Her house. Me like an idiot thought they were some form of filming crew but they were just builders :lmao:

I can't deal with all this waiting. I'm turning mad.

Maybe they are really film crew dressed up as builders in an attempt to throw off unsuspecting fans.

So is there a video filming, photoshoot, cover shoot? What's going on? Is something happening? Where's my new Madonna pictures & hot new album/single info? I NEED SOMETHING MADONNA IN MY LIFE NOW.

Giovanni Bianco is in NY and posted this:

1795752_10203556380123747_44636199856053

Madonna doesn't have those marks on her neck. Plus the back neck hair makes me think it's a guy.

I didn't think much of it when i saw it on my phone, but seeing it on the computer did make me wonder, it could be M..., but i looked at various pap and red carpet shots and never saw those two beauty marks on her neck. but like ya said, you never know

Hahah well I do work for a surveyor firm now. I could actually make this work

:dead:

Cue me getting arrested and ending up on London Tonight

:dead:

be our hero!!!!

I want the album cover to be of her being burned at the stake with her hair all long and wild blowing in the wind. In a fabulous medieval warrior queen dress though. Barefoot.

And I want the album to be 2 discs called Unapologetic Rebel. 2 lead singles; Rebel Heart and Unapologetic Bitch. And I want the album released the week before Xmas.

How many lamps do I need to rub to make these things come true?

I want the album cover to be of her being burned at the stake with her hair all long and wild blowing in the wind. In a fabulous medieval warrior queen dress though. Barefoot.

And I want the album to be 2 discs called Unapologetic Rebel. 2 lead singles; Rebel Heart and Unapologetic Bitch. And I want the album released the week before Xmas.

How many lamps do I need to rub to make these things come true?

Loving the album cover!!! OMG I can't wait!!!!